Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ancient God King
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
WHOA! We aren't dealing with the First, are we?

And what's this offer of power?

I need another update and fast!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
A non coporial (m/s) evil entity...I wonder who that could 'possibly' be...lol Great chapter.
GoldenRat chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
Confused.
Meraculas chapter 16 . 12/10/2005
This is a really good story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what her next lesson with be. I wonder if HArry Ron and Hermione will ever figure out her secret.
Darklight chapter 16 . 12/5/2005
Great, get more chapters out.
GoldenRat chapter 16 . 12/4/2005
Bringing in some Forgotten Realms, I see.
AngusH chapter 16 . 12/2/2005
Adequate

I love her lines. :-)

Another excellent chapter to this story.
CPAnthoni chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
This is a great story. When I saw you had a new chapter up, I went back and read the whole thing again from start to finish.
rmthiowb chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
this

is really good.

really, really good.

i like it.

i like your style. it's funny and serious at the same time.

one thing though.

i believe it is Weasley, not Weasely.

keep writing.
shrinni chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
Huzzah! An update!

I don't recall if I've left a review before, but I started reading this during a "let's see if there are any good Jossverse/Potterverse crossovers" phase. I have to say this story is the most believable and enjoyable of all those crossovers I've read. Your portrayal of Illyria and Harry are both excellent, and the plot/development has me anxious for more.

I can't recall any major issues with this (or other) chapters, other than they're much too short for my impatient self. But, the short chapter format worked very well with earlier chapters, so I can't really even complain about that.

Stories like yours are the vanishing reason why I bother with FFN at all any more. Yay for you! *throws confetti*
Jackie chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
First things first, DAMN YOU ARE GOOD. I have been avoiding this site for some time now because the stories are becoming a bit repetitive and cheesy. I am glad I decided to visit the time I did otherwise I might have missed you.

I have to say your depiction of Illyria seems very accurate to the real character and the same goes for everyone else in the story.

Good job, and I hope to see more of this storie.
Beboppin' Betty chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
This is great! I love that you've handled this crossover in a plausible way, aside from the Trish/Roger magical thing - that didn't seem to fit in with the fact that you kept all other elements of the Angel storyline true. Looking forward to the next chapter!
bigstu chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
Just found this story and it is V good thanks
matt chapter 16 . 11/30/2005
roflmao that was great keep em coming plz
MadTom chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Don't know why I hadn't seen this before Chapter 16 was posted, but it's now on my Favorites list! After a glut of now-cliche Buffy/HP crossovers with Harry becoming involved with one or the other of the Summers sisters, it's a refreshing new concept to have Fred/Illyria turn up at Hogwarts! Love it!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »