Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ancient God King
HippoKrys chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
I really like your story! Well, update! :D
wordoftruthhunter26 chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Thank god you updated love this story it is funny as hell. please keep writing.
Sarah chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
I've missed this story.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
HAHAHA! That was hiliarious!

I love this story, by the way, and I can't wait for the next update, which hopefully will be soon?
sln1987 chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
I am so glad you updated. I have been waiting for this story to continue for a long time.

Update soon!
Hierarchy chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
This is great! I read this story months ago and was so disapointed that nother new had been posted. I assumed you had given up on the story. I hope you have decided to continue and finish it! It think this is a great combination and you could do so god stuff with this story line! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Also, I hope you decide to take up GOA'ULD THE VAMPIRE SLAYER story again as well. I will be checking for them whenever I log on. Keep up the good work!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Fantastic chapter! I loved Illyria's response to that...lol. Oh, and the D&D thing was funny...
chunky-01 chapter 15 . 11/20/2005
i love this story update soon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow.. I can't believe it's a few months short of a year since you updated.. It feels like I was reading a fresh update like.. a few weeks ago. -.-'' Anyways, Still reading this..
Liz chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
I really do like this story. Hoping you write more of it someday. Though your drabbles and short stories are fun too.
jw chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
great story cant wait for more
Cruel Kindness chapter 15 . 6/5/2005
I'm loving this so much! Update quickly!
Crydwyn chapter 15 . 3/12/2005
Sadly I haven't quite the same knowledge of Angel as I do of Harry Potter, so I'm a little confused, however I am really enjoying it so I can't wait to find out what the 'others' are that are causing the screaming...

looking forward to your next update

~*~Cry~*~
Nice Huntress chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
Right, as I dint see much after season two, who's Eve?

:p Nixi the Pixi
Cefirc's ghost chapter 15 . 2/13/2005
I'm really enjoying this story and hope you'll update soon.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »