Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
kridz chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
Very well written, keeping the characters more or less cannon during the story. The plot was believable enough to be passed as the official continuation of the manga timeline imo. A credit to the naruto fanfiction circle, this can be a good example to other writers that it is possible to write a solid story if only one is willing to make the effort.
the son of duress chapter 29 . 12/25/2004
i read your entire story in a single night. it rocks! i can draw lot's of parrallels of your writing style compared to the FMP stories you wrote earlier. although i personally hate naruto, i really really liked your fic. you are really, really good!
dojo chapter 29 . 12/23/2004
is this the end of the story?
Salutations chapter 29 . 12/23/2004
Thank you for putting out a A-Rank level fanfic. This was truly an incredible fanfiction. I especially liked the ending, truly one of the best, if not the best, I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Any chance of a sequal? If so please upload it. If you do, I will definately read it.
KunochiDreamer chapter 20 . 12/22/2004
I really, really like this fic. Please,please update soon.
PEEK Paulo Engo Ensega Kamunye chapter 29 . 12/20/2004
Beautiful
PattyBones chapter 29 . 12/19/2004
This has been a very good story. You did a very good job of balancing all the elements. The only item I would suggest immprovement in is spelling. I noticed quite a few misspellings (at least one or two per chapter. However, it did not stop me from reading the story. Overall, you did a very good job. I have one question: what happened to the "precious item" of that Nine Tail Fox Demon? Did Naruto eventually pass it out of his body? If so, then what would he do with it?
katosen27 chapter 29 . 12/18/2004
This is defently the best Naru-Hina i have read. All others i said was good, this raises above them all. You are SO in my favourite authors list and this story will be placed as highly recommended.

Like others have said before, this story deserves, if not, begs a sequel. Beautiful writing style i must say. Although, going over something that has happened in someone else's pov than when it first happened was slightly annoying, it added something i cant quite name to the story.

Also, imho, it was a great balance of action and humor and among other things ive seen.

It's also quite original. For instance; Usually, Kyubi and Naruto would act like buddies or Kyubi and Naruto fused. I say, as some one else as stated before, that those have got to be the funniest lines in storys ive seen, even better than from pure humor fic's.

Well, i hope you write more, maybe make a sequel to this. Ja ne, Dave-d-san.
Chupii chapter 29 . 12/18/2004
ONE OF THE BEST NARUXHINA FANFICS OUT THERE! THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN KISSING THO! . THANX FOR THE FIC, LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE XLNT WORK!
SeikoTuNeR chapter 29 . 12/16/2004
I have graced you with my account name. You should feel honored. *ahem* This was a really great fic. It had its highs and lows, but no one can right a truley perfect story. I enjoyed how it went exactly what you said, funny, light hearted..Then it went into a nice groove of seriousness with plenty of humorous comments from a VERY well done Kyubi.

You rate number one in keeping Kyubi in character (except on certain parts, but it doesnt count because of the situation) He didnt turn all..Friendly, Naruto and Kyubi didnt become best of buddies like so many stories out there. And best of all..He wasn't "absorbed" like most other stories do as well.

The only annoying thing I found in reading this was the constant appearences of reflecting. Just thinking about ..stuff. Jeez there was so much. But its all good, the fights near the end were some of the best I've ever read.

All in all great shit. The way you left it, its begging for a sequel, what with Orichimaru and Itachi still roaming about. Plus, Sasukes back. And DAMN. If you wrote this like you said you did, I think you broke a record. You wrote a 162142 word long story in a span a month and then some. Shit. Some people have been writing a whole friggen year and havent even broke 80. And they didnt even think most of the story up like you did. They had something like altering the story line and did whatever they felt like to it. Well, I think this is the first concluding review I gave since there arent many GOOD stories finished yet. Cool. A firsty. Peace.
Thomas Macleod chapter 29 . 12/16/2004
Brilliant! Beyond good. one of the best and most entertaining stories i've read in a long time. if i could write thiss well i'd probably be ritch by now.
Cyberwing chapter 29 . 12/16/2004
omg this is such a great story

i really like the ending it's so sweet lol

two thumbs up
yumerin chapter 29 . 12/16/2004
AH! *_* I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!I LOVED IT!

This is the best fic I ever read!
Gopu chapter 29 . 12/16/2004
Great story
ZIEL chapter 29 . 12/15/2004
No not the end your story is the best don't let it end!

Sequal!