Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 31 . 6/12/2009
great story

i loved it all!

i just love how naruto and hinata are in this story

nice to know hinata's no pushover w
bakemono no kitsune chapter 3 . 3/5/2009
finally its about damn time
bakemono no kitsune chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
DAMN THAT SUCKS!
ivan the terrable chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
only read up to chapter twelve so far, but did not the third hokage make some sort of law that made saying something like "You are Kyuubi" punishable by death?
keplo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
haha :P
EvilDaveCanada chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
I like this story so far but I have one real compliant.

I is canon that the Third 'severely' punished those that broke the law about talking about Naruto & his origin. Why therefore did the fifth not 'severely' punish Hinata's father for breaking the same law? A clan head that breaks such a fundamental law would lose MUCH honour when punished and the fifth had the perfect time & place to do it infront on witnesses that then would be scared into silence themselves after a clan head was made such an example of. I understand that not doing it allows your plot to carry on but I don't think you should have relied on it like you did.

This is my only problem with your story but I feel that it is a major one none the less.
rallybabe89 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
about how old are they in this? when naruto left with jiraiya he was about what 12-13? definitly pre-teen.
Paosheep chapter 31 . 12/16/2007
I really enjoyed this.

It was superb.
Nikkolite chapter 31 . 11/30/2007
Heh...

Clever, once again!
xo4evagurlox chapter 31 . 11/25/2007
I seriously think that I’m in love with you. And your stories. Every time I read one of you fics, you leave me at a loss for words. Pure, untainted perfection. Each time I am more amazed than before. I think I look up to you as an inspiration, maybe a hero, perhaps an idol. I don’t know what to call you, but you’ve become a legend in my book.

Miraculous, can a person like you really exist?

Are you a kid? or an adult?

Are you even human?

I just finished this story, and I feel like crying. I was up til four o’clock in the morning, mind you, just mindlessly entrapped within the world this story has conjured up for me.

I go around walking on the street, thinking, ‘Maybe Dave-d is one of these people.’

Am I crazy?

I must say, I certainly am.

I really must say one last thing.

Thank you.

Thank you, so so much.

Til the next time that I find myself drowning, pathetically captured in the realm fabricated by your mind,

xo4evagurlxo

(P.S. I absolutely adore the way you depicted Kyuubi. Utterly hilarious, I was laughing the entire time! A pure touch of Genius, which really isn’t a surprise, coming form you…)
Janneia chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw... that's so sweet!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Ha! What an interesting, and amusing, first chapter! I don't think I've ever read a 'Sword in the Stone' (well, similar anyway) style shapeshifting contest in a Naruto fanfic. I've read a couple where the guys shift into animals, but not where it's a contest.

My only complaint is that I was a bit surprised about Naruto's largely unconcerned attitude concerning what happens to Sasuke. It's not that I'm such a huge fan of Sasuke as a (fictitious) person, but it seems a sharp divergence from Naruto's usual behavior, and thus for me strains plausibility. But perhaps it will be explained later, or perhaps it's done simply to set aside, early and clearly, the Naruto-Sasuke interactions and focus-and doing so is OK with me, I can dig that, as long as it's done well.

I like that Hinata has gotten some guts in the romance department, too. Clearly she's still working on it, because she has attacks of The Stuttering Blushes, but then again she's had a long time, too. Who knows what could've happened in the interim to her?
HunterAzrael chapter 31 . 7/6/2007
Kick ass fic! I loved the Kyuubi commentary D! "Its mine! My precious! My lovely!" lol

keep up the awsome work

Kontra
ukrc chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
good story so far! i will make it a point to read the rest.

"I just don't understand it! Why do people need to mess with a good thing? It's like ketchup on ramen."-Naruto

exactly. i luv u
BlackRoseFire chapter 31 . 5/4/2007
Beutiful This story had me rivted to it from the first chapter. I hope to see more of your works.
525 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »