Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
Celeris chapter 31 . 3/11/2007
That. Was. Freaking. Awesome. Seriously, wow...this was so well written that at one point i wanted to punch a hole in my monitor and not because of you but how well you wrote the characters (in this case, Hiashi, being the evil bastard that he is/was)

As i combe your profile more i hope to find more masterpieces such as this one
Lord Leon Towasoki chapter 31 . 2/24/2007
i really liked the story. great job.
thedisturbedone666666 chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
i thought it was emma, gate-keeper of hell? in dbz, they always call him yemma. three ways to spell the name of the same guy, i guess...
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
The fox's comments were great!
Ivellios chapter 30 . 11/20/2006
Sarcastic Hyuuga Hiashi? Now that isn't something you see everyday. Well this was an amazing story. I read many other things you have written but I'm glad I took the time to read this one. Well I have the bonus epilogue to read and then who knows. Well I hope you post something new soon.
Ivellios chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
IF YOU'RE FEELING SUITABLY THANKFUL, YOU MIGHT SET FIRE TO SOMETHING. I TRULY RELISH ARSONRY. FLAMES ARE SO SOOTHING.

IF YOUR BRAIN WAS WOOD, I COULDN’T START A FIRE WITH IT.

I repeat, Kyubbi kicks ass in this story.
Ivellios chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
"YOU SHOULD HOLD HER RUFF TIGHTLY IN YOUR TEETH... ENTER HER FORCEFULLY... AND STAKE YOUR CLAIM IN FRONT OF ALL YOUR RIVALS...

TOLD YOU.

WHY DON'T YOU MOUNT HER AND GET IT OVER WITH..."

Those are the best Kyuubi lines ever. Ever!
Lightning Bob chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Very long chapters. Not bad though. Ja ne!
thedisturbedone666666 chapter 31 . 11/10/2006
in the immortal words of gammarakki,"dude! that was wicked!" i loved the story, though i thought there would be a big confession thing at the end of the story tho... that aside, continue to write more narutohinata fanfics, and remember the most important rule about writing romance stories: there is so such thing as too much fluff!
Noobelinoob chapter 31 . 10/21/2006
Second time im reading this story , and since i now have a account here on FF i will add it to fav list.

I just LOVE Kyuubi interaction...those clever remarks he cracks makes me laugh.
t-dugong chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Haha! Nice one. Of all the things I've read about Naruto and Hinata pairings, this is the best yet! (flashes a V sign).

Man, you're cool!
flooding-rivers chapter 31 . 8/31/2006
Hey hope you write another i loved the kitsune he is so funny
Kirikiri Mai chapter 31 . 8/5/2006
Great ending! I should have known to expect something from the famed prankster, lol.
Kirikiri Mai chapter 27 . 8/5/2006
Hecka cool. I love your story.
Kirikiri Mai chapter 22 . 8/5/2006