Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
TimeShifter chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
VERY NICE! It's great to see you do a Naruto fic! I do hope you continue this someday! Naruto was slightly OCC (he's not cocky, just determin ed), but all in all, a great story!
TheDendrologist chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
lol written very well, is there gonna b a ch 2?
Firedude328 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
aww update please, and alot of OOC
boredathome chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
AW YEAH!...haha..she got him now. nice fic...congrats. you think you could expand on how others would react to them dating and also how naruto..although so cocky is a klutz when it came to the relationship? Maybe you could begin with a flashback: starting from how life is good now, but before that, when they began...oy vey!, the troubles of a RELATIONSHIP (dun dun dun dun!)...haha...and how this relationship changed naruto and hinata...

anyways, just my idea...hope you'd really cont'd. it though...XD!
PattyBones chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
The beginning of the story was slow and did not make much sense. Actually, it really felt like it was two separate stories. As mentioned before the first part was not too engaging. However, the second part with Hinata was very engaging. That is where your writing shined. Hope this helps.
Stonebridge chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
keep up the good work
hikariko chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
wwahahaha! was very funny, please update soon! i can't wait to read more!...
Zedblade chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I'm really tired right now, but I would just like to say that this story was very, VERY GOOD. I love every second of it. Anyway, tomorrow when I'm more alert I might review it again after a 2nd reading to give you a more in depth review. But if not, I just want to tell you it was overall a fantastic piece of reading.

Great Job and HURAY for Naruhina.
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Lol...holy -!

This was hilarious and really cute. Swallowing a mouthful of fluff...

Your writing was of excellent quality too I'm jealous. :p

Great first Naruto-fic, I look forward to reading more from you!
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I liked this a lot. You have a great writing style, and the cocky Naruto is just how I thought he'd be in a few years...good job!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Great story, I loved seeing Naruto and Hinata trade jokes back and forth. I'd like to see a sequel about how the first date went and Hiashi's reaction to this developement.
hollywood1390 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
nice...update soon
skaped chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
narutos way too snobby, hes acting like a jackass... good ideas tho, my only beef is with naruto
jasx316 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
nicely done , great to see you writing a Naruto fic although i am quite surprise since you usually stick to full metal panic.

anyway great storyline and humor keep up the good work and good luck on your future Naruto fics !
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Very cute. I liked how You explained how much more accomplished Naruto had become yet allowed him to, typically, become the victim of his own bravado.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »