Reviews for Where Eagles Dare
wow... so sad... *gulp*
Kirikiri Mai chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
LOL.
Danny-171984 chapter 31 . 6/27/2006
excellent...just pure excellent. There was a lot of Hinata/Naruto scenes...but...i don't know how to explain it. There was a lot of emotional parts where one could FEEL their love for one another. The lack of physical connections was missing though. They did hold hands, they did talk about each other, they did confess their love, they did go out...But I don't remember kissing one another(even though you did say that they did kiss and stuff like that on chapter 29...or was it 30?) or anything relating to that. I'm not saying it like 'a lemon type fic' or anything like that. I like it when they kiss, do romantic stuff...stuff like that. But the weird part is that i'm not disappoint at all. It actually fulfill the waffness I wanted from those two, even though there were no intimate parts (again, im not referening like a 'lemon' type situation, but like kissing and cuddling and stuff like that). I did love the whole story. It was well written. You did a wonderful part describing scenery, feelings, emotions, characters, and so on. The whole switching body was incrediable. Naruto control Kyuubis body was superb. I was so excited that I couldn't stop re-reading that chapter over and over. I actually never re-read anything twice, not even three times. I have to say that you are a genius...well my friend, sadly, this story came to an end, and I do hate it when something so good actually ends. I want to congratulate you for such a wonderful story you brought to us. Keep on writing.

High Hopes Here(personal quote)

Danny

P.S. I'll be checking out your other writings. I know I wont be disappoint.
Danny-171984 chapter 28 . 6/26/2006
Whoah! Naruto as the great fox and Hinata riding him. Is such a great picture, someone should try and make this picture. It would be great. Well, until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 25 . 6/25/2006
FREAKING AWESOME! Naruto, the fox master. lol. Danm, this is the first fic that had Naruto controling the fox like that. That was incrediable! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 22 . 6/23/2006
That was cool. Shukaku kick ass! I'm scare for Naruto. I hope he is okay. I'm really glad that Hinata made it outside and meet the Sand Siblings. I hope everything goes well. Until next time.

Danny-171984 chapter 21 . 6/23/2006
Like I said before, your writing skills are superb. The battle scenes were great. I like it how you go back to a particular scenario and talk about with different points of view. Really great. Right now Hinata is been chased by Kisame and Naruto just miss her. Things are getting more complicated for both our heroes.

Danny-171984 chapter 19 . 6/23/2006
Danmit! Naruto is trap and there seems that there is no way out. Hinata is trap along with Naruto AND NARUTO PISS OFF THE LEADER! I can't believe his actions...well, he is unpredictable. Whoa, even the Kyuubi was afraid. That's not good. What will happen next.

Danny-171984 chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
This is so freaking incrediable! Your writing skills are unmatch by any other story that I have read. Whoa...I mean, the way you describe things...and...the myths and folktales that you put in this story is unbelievable! I have never read anything like it. Well, off to the next story.

Danny-171984 chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
Sasuke...that traitor. I hope he helps more than set an obsticle for Naruto. And hopefully, the Sand Siblings will help Naruto more than he really need it. Hinata-chan will need all her strength saved up for the upcoming battles. Hopefully, she was not touched or torture...I hope...Until next time.

Danny-171984 chapter 14 . 6/21/2006
Damn! Naruto was surely thinking hard. That mind reading technique that Naruto used on Ero-sennin was surely useful. Now Naruto is on a path with no return. I hope he is able to withstand everything that the road throws out at him. Until next time.

unlucky desert rider chapter 31 . 6/18/2006
wow this story turned out pretty good

i hope you continue making more stories just as good if not better
Danny-171984 chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
Whoa! So much has happen. Naruto's truth been told by Hiashi in public. This memories, his talks with Tsunade and Jiraiya...everything! So much info. And now Akatsuki has Hinata! Unforgivable! Danm...I wish I could read the next chapter, but its really late and I have finals this week...sigh. Until next time.

Danny-171984 chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
God Danm It! Why did everyone make such a fuzz about it. Danm! I feel sorry for Hinata nad Naruto, but mad as hell for the rest who cause this, especially that dumb ass Kiba and his stupid dog Akamaru...sorry if you do like them...I'm just piss that they cause all this commotion. Well, until next time. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
That was an awesome chapter. The stories (with a deep meaning) was freaking awesome and educational. I like it. And Hinata was truthful as always. Can't wait to read more Naruto/Hinata moments...but it will have to wait...It is finals week for me so I have to study T_T
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »