Reviews for DOCTOR, PATIENT PRIVILEGE
Ale chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Awesome story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
happyday girl chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
oooh i loved this, you write Dr Lecter really well!

is it just me, or do you wonder how verger could have changed so much once he was in a wheelchair?

i mean, i get the fact that he is paralysed, therefore he had to be in a wheelchair, but then he seemed to just shrink, didnt he? (well, in the film he seemed really shrunken, but in the flashback whilst he and clarice where talking he seemed really tall) so how could he have got shorter?

sorry for the long question :D but i've always wondered, ever since watching Hannibal!

as for your story, it was really good, i could imagine lecter saying everything you write him so well!

well done!

Happyday girl

ps. sorry for the long review!
Moniter chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Oh, my GOD! This story Rocks! Awesome work dude.
fffhhgfhf chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
worst story ever i mean in a good way
fffhhgfhf chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
worst story ever i mean in a good way
troesnaja chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Hi YESSSS! This was GOOD i thought mason was done verry well and Lecter as well although i thought he would be somewat mor eevil, chaotic monsterous... But a really good story...
magdalena chapter 3 . 12/26/2001
very nice. i wish there were more verger/lecter stories...
Xargan chapter 3 . 10/18/2001
hahah

that was really good

but it wouldn't have taken place in between red dragon and silence of the lambs

it was before red dragon

sorry, i just had to say taht

otherwise, i loved it

really good
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 7/13/2001
That was really great! I just finished the book, and while I know it was supposed to be about Hammibal, it also got me quite curious about Verger.
Blackletter chapter 3 . 5/20/2001
Wonderful story! The two amoral characters interact in interesting ways.
Calliopiea chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Definitely impressed. Good that someone finally did a piece on Verger. Although, he's always portrayed as one dimentional, your story added some different levels and complexities to him - although always staying in the focus that, yes, the man is evil. Exceptionally well done and very interesting. Hope to see more work like this in the future.
Zen Pixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
wwhoa. pretty intense! I liked it.
Anna chapter 3 . 4/9/2001
Very well written...you keep the tone and style of the characters true to form, which can be a very difficult task...good luck should you decide to go further...Anna
Tash to Crash chapter 3 . 3/26/2001
Wow... *shiver* Getting movie flashbacks here P
That was SO good! Ack... need more! ;
*is going to check out any other stuff you've written*
(yikes, you did that story so well...!)
Mr. Pink Floyd chapter 3 . 3/14/2001
very very interesting and very good. One thing the novel Hannibal said Mason's father died a year before the book itself took place

-P.F.-