Reviews for Don't Fly Away, Romeo!
Tadpole24 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
good luck in your exams! i know the feeling!

anywho, i love this story! can't wait to see how you'll pull it off, and the poetry...can't wait! loving this, greg and nick are so funny together (and may i say HOT!)

luv

Em
Craz Lollipop-Imp chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
mid nov. yeah right it's already may
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Whoa awesome, poetry, didn't expect that. Now what eles are the Greg and Nick team going to do?
Monica Crocker chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
good story, keep it up! :)
Phoenix38133 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Really great fic so far!

Lindsay
smrozier chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
very cute!
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Hi! Its really really good! I really like CSI, but I only think there can be 2 "pairs", if you get what I mean. I really like your style of writing too! Please UPDATE SOON!
divad chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Oh Man! the midle of November i don't know if i can wait but i will because i have to have closure and this is interesting.
twilight-la-fae chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
awesome! i really like it! and the plot thickens...poor grissom, he wont know whats hit him. lol. i cant wait for the rest of the story! cheers,

tlf
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
You know my birthday is NOV 20 and a great early b-day present would be and update so please update
Cellar Door 26 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
cute, please continue
Abisian chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
So adorable and cute! Can't wait for chapter 3 . . . I really wanna see how they get Grissom to write a poem _ Update when your exams are finished!
inmate23 chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Still love this. Good luck with your exams:)
ritersrplus chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Very good. It was very smart. Somebody's got to get those two hooked up if not in the show. Hurry up with the next one i wanna see how in the world they're gonna fool Grissom to write a poem. It won't be easy. Keep it up!

-Bladequeen20
AriShegotaway chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
Great beginning, can't wait till your next chappy. Mid november you say? Quite a long time... :)

Ardelle