Reviews for I am Rufus!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
nice
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

I Loved I am RUFUS. You did it perfectly like how rufus would tell it. Thanks for the cute story.

Thanks,

Silver
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Nice little fanfic on Rufus's thought process; what he thinks of Kim and what, what he and Ron and Kim and gone through; very well written and emotion.

This fanfic is totally wholesome; nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you.
Green Rufus chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I don't think Rufus would say "...Ron, my master". Ron always says "buddy" or such. Rufus might be classed as a pet by outsiders. But I don't think the little guy thinks of Ron other than as friend and partner. Dogs have masters, cats have staff, Rufus has pals.
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I was going to say this needs some editing here, such as Rufus mentioning the "Modulator, as opposed to the "Moodulator, and his referring to the "Nacho" as being a cross between a naco and a taco. Well ,we are hearing from a naked mole rat, so the little guy is probably responding from his point of view. (DUH)

totally enjoyable read, and onward I go...

Dave
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Reminds me of the old saying "if the walls could talk" and now, in a way, they can via Rufus.
Shannon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Rufus is so... Cute! I love him. Soon I am getting a Hairless Rat. 2 of them named Mo and Rufus. Not nakes mole rats but hairless rats none the less.

Always,

Shannon I love rats!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
It was great to hear from Rufus for once. :)

I liked the whole thing, including the bottom part although it kinda sounds like what is happening in my KP story, except in reverse. :)

Keep up the great work! :)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
ok. but i would of like it in rufas speak better.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh, thats it. If its the last thing I do, I WILL get Disney channel back! I MUST watch Kim Possible!The only episode wher something happens between Ron and Kim is the moodulater one, and thats because I was at a friends house. So, this hospital scene actually happend, eh?
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
So cute! *grin*

I think I have got to do a little more research before I dare start writing myself...

Obviously I haven't much idea what goes on in canon... *sigh*
lucyrocks73 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Awesome job- as usual! I don't have time for a longer review.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Another great one! Keep up the good work!
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Man, you're almost making me teary eyed with everyone of these. Let's see Barkin.
Wats-the-sitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
i love all ur stories... keep it up!