Reviews for A New Dawn
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
I started to read it but when I got to the part where Otto grew muscles for no apparent reason, I stopped. I just hate the idea of him being some kinda Arnold Schwarzenegger.
blue 12 chapter 29 . 12/2/2005
- It's over! (T-T sobs and claps) CONGRADULATIONS! (confetti flies, everything is burried under a mile-hi pound of confetti)

...

(says nothing, as is currently burried under a large pile of confetti)

-DJ (:P)
VeltaIO chapter 29 . 11/8/2005
Loved the look at a good Otto. Thanks for the fun read. Hope to see more from you in the future.
LordLanceahlot chapter 29 . 11/3/2005
who! great ending! and the one year thing is pretty cool. I'll miss the story though *sniff* WRITE SOMETHING NEW SOON

*cough*

please?
Mark C chapter 29 . 10/31/2005
A nice way to end and a sad one too with the death of Harry. Peter and Otto had a lot to deal with after the outcome of that battle and it showed at Harry's funeral. Mary Jane and Rosie will help those two to get out of their funk. It was good to see them get back to business sometime later and it was nice to see May give Peter his mask. Plus it was nice to see Black Cat waiting for them outside the apartment to follow the sirens. It was good to see that Otto will always be at his friends' side.
LadyKayoss chapter 29 . 10/31/2005
*cheers* You finished it! It's been a great ride - and a long one! I've never managed to do a fic this length before. I'm very impressed. Especially since you juggled numerous characters and plots! I'm sad that it's over.

As for Martha, she's Curt's wife in the comics. And they have a son named Billy, who's about twelve, I guess.
Agent Silver chapter 29 . 10/31/2005
O.o UPDATE! WHOHOO! Let's Party!

(throws confetti)

Yeah, it has been a while, but the update has been a perfect timing for an anniversary. This has been an awesome fanfic that I have ever read involving our favorite crazy 8-limbed scientist and the blue-and-red tights hero himself.

I have enjoyed reading every chapter, and have savored every idea. As I have always said, this is a great idea for SM3 that'd probably wouldn't reach to the movie itself, but it has been fun.

I look forward to some more fanfics you'll write in the future!

A. Silver AKA Crystal
Please Delete No Longer In Use chapter 29 . 10/30/2005
...WOW! This was a really cool story. You've gotta write a sequel!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 28 . 8/30/2005
Wow! That is so sad...is there gonna be another chapter? If so great If not then write another story soon

Bye
Spideydude chapter 28 . 7/19/2005
Great Story so Far. I'm looking forword to seeing Chpater 29. Keep it up.

Excelsior!

Spideydude
Super-hero Fan chapter 28 . 7/11/2005
Well a great and wonderful story, and the ending is so heart wrenching! I liked Harry and I wish he could've been spared, but it all worked well with the story. Great job.
spedmonkey10 chapter 28 . 7/6/2005
great chapter i really liked it!

whos baal?
Agent Silver chapter 28 . 7/5/2005
Oh man...I nearly cried! I wanted to cry real badly for some reason, but since I was in a public place, I tried to contain that emotion. There'll be times when I hate Harry...but I still sympathize him...

Always, it is the Green Goblin who was the villain to all. Not Ock, not Venom, not even Harry himself. Let's all not forget that.

But, you are trully an awesome writer!
LadyKayoss chapter 28 . 7/5/2005
I'm glad you decided to leave Rosie in - she and Otto make a great couple and it's nice seeing them together. And rewriting is a pain, especially when the story is this long already.

That being said, these last two chapters have left me breathless. Very nice! I even felt bad for Harry, even though he's not a character I normally pity.
LordLanceahlot chapter 28 . 7/4/2005
aww! that was so sad... but beautifully written