Reviews for A Night To Remember
Queen Dagger chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
Lord Sess, sorry you hated it so much! I was only 13 at the time I wrote it, so of course it isn't perfect...
Lord Sess chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is a disgrace to anyone with imagination.
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
Wow! It has been a long time, just wow! I mean, I've grown up and done new things and everything. Jeez, I mean I've even gotten over my crush on Zell.

Zell: What?

Me: Sorry sweetie, I still love ya and all, but I've grown up.

Zell: *sigh*

Anyways I'm more of a Kadaj woamn now. LOL, damn Advent Children. lol
Queen Dagger chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
*For some reason, everything turned out underlines in my story. I'm currently trying to fix it, and I strongly hope that it works...

HOORAY FOR ME FINALLY TYPING CHAPTER 17! _
RefugeOfSouls chapter 16 . 12/5/2006
Oh! She got to ride Bahamut? Oh poopies! Why can't this stuff be real? Evil gnomes thingies gone, yay! Heh, Garnet's suspicious and jealousy...
RefugeOfSouls chapter 15 . 10/31/2006
Bravo!
Queen Dagger chapter 14 . 8/22/2006
ok guys.I've been wanting to update for a while but i've been pretty busy, but next week I will I swear. Or MAYBE even this weekend. It's just that this week i'm a little too busy than I usually am. THere's my last week of work, and volleyball tryouts. It's all so exuasting. :(

Teddy Bear: Yeah yeah yeah quit complaining. -_-

QUeen Dagger: Ok ok! Well...Wish my luck on the tryouts I guess!

Teddy Bear: u'll need it...-_-

*After or during I update, i'll try reading all of you guys' stories as well :P
RefugeOfSouls chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
Sorry I never reviewed...good thing I don't delete the alerts, huh?

Yay! You killed the evil gnomes! Heh heh...gnomes...they're funny...just like the sounds everyone made when they were attacking!
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
This was awesome! Its sad that this is coming to an end. *tear*
Psycho Demon Creature chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
~swings sword around in frustration~ I wanna know what happens next! The chappie was long, but it was AWESOME! Keep up the good work! ~slices couch in half~

Mystery: ~screams and leaps off sliced in half couch~ EMILY!STOPTRYINGTOKILLUS!

Miles: ~shudders and his cut-in-half-tail twitches~ You accidently cut off my tail...

Sabbath: Dude, that's uncool.

Me: They are three of my four cat's. ~sheaths blade~ All right, I guess I'll just have to wait.~pouts and starts to light stuff on fire~

Nee-Chee: Holy crap... Save us from this maniac! PLEASE!

Mystery: Great story! EMILY! ~runs away as house is consumed in flames~ ~screams~

Me: ~laughs maniacally~
pumpkin seeds chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
This was a cool chapter! I wonder what will happen next... :P
RefugeOfSouls chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
Cool...I love freaky things like that...heheheheh...I so happy you updated! (Gives cookie)
Queen Dagger chapter 12 . 6/28/2006
Yeah that mirror bit, in chapter 13, I think I did get it from Labyrinth. xD But the mirror bit is a little important for the story so yeah. Thats why I did it. I remember that that Labyrinth part had always confused me when I was younger. xD Wasn't she like in a dream? Well in here it was a trance in order to suck our souls so I didn't copy the WHOLE thing did I? xD
Goddess of the Bishounen chapter 13 . 6/28/2006
This was awesome girl. I can't wait for the next chapter, especially for some more karaoke. lol. laterz.
Kd Zeal chapter 13 . 6/27/2006
Wow. Someone's been watching Labyrinth... _ Whee, new chapter! I'm a little more sarcastic than that, though... whatever. Keep it up! (Do me a favor and look at my homepage? lol)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »