Reviews for Virus
Ancelin chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great stuff!
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
good job
The Light of the Sacred Flame chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Well checking for an update for sure.
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Cool, nice way to leave me in suspense. Wow wasnt expecting her. Good story.

elyse rozema
jesse chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
jeepers creepers. why'd ya bring Reesa On back. Holy snipets. Just kidding. Actually i cant wait to see the rest to the story
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
it's good continue
L'Arya Shadeslayer chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
YEAH! I love the story. update quickly. what a cliffhanger.
MerenwenIce chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh my goodness you have to update that. Ah! Ok...please update. It's good just try and do a bit of grammer checking and maybe you could find better ways to write things. Anyways...it was good and I enjoyed it. Um, very suspenceful. Thanks for writing it. Hey maybe you should not only do the whole Bounty Hunter thing but also do it as a thing like she's still after revenge of Obi-Wan and she tries to kill him but no one believes him on Melida/Daan. Ya know...anyway just some ideas. Well update soon and thanks.

MerenwenIce
Kynstar chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Hey great start! Looking forward to more! Poor Obi.. he doesn't mind visiting Nield again.. it's juz that the last time he was on the planet him and Qui had a major falling out. :(

Well hopefully it'll go better this time around :D Can't wait for more!
musingpadawan chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Good first chapter...let s see what happens next!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Great start, I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. The involvement of Ona Nobis can't be a good thing for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, that's for sure.

I like that we're back on Melida/Daan, it's such a major planet for Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan that it's nice to go back there and see how things are going. Nield seems to have things under control at least when it comes to running his planet.

An intriguing start