Reviews for On the Edge of Despair
Batofthedungeons chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Ok, so, it's been almost 10 years since you started this story, and almost 9 since th last update, but I just found this story and fell in love with it. I would love an update, or just an epilogue, or anything really. I hope you're alright and nothing drastic caused you to forget this story.

Regards,
Batofthedungeons
NatheRiver chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
), it's good I really hope that you can continue it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
very nice story he was snape and he was not this is the best kind of story !
AnglBunny chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Nice story! It's really interesting to read fanfic about Snape's past
CJHarkness chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
loved the story
Flocculate chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Dear WeasleyGirl-ca,

This fic is fabulous and I would hope that you would continue writing for the pleasure of your esteemed readers.

Sincerely,

Flocculate
DocMartin chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I hate how Dumbledore only ever says: 'I trust him.' It's not bloody enough. Poor Severus. Well written, well captured.
cwest chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
It would be great if you decided to take this fic up again. I really enjoyed reading what you have written so far.
chocoholly chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
are you going to ever finish this story?

please please please please do!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
No chance you update this after a year, right? ): ): ): ): ): Very sad!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
LOVE YOUR SERA!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Gosh, it's good - don't stop here!
Iva1201 chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
Good, found a chapter without my review. I have become staff of C2: Severus Snape [26376] and want to archive your story there. However, are you going to continue with it or not? Because I will then feel responsibility to remind you time to time to write more and I know it can be annoying. So tell me your opinion! (-:
Liz chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Hey, this is a great story - you haven't abandoned it, have you? I recall to read this short note at the end of the last chapter: "I hope to update sooner and catch up on my reading and reviewing." WE HOPE TO! ;-)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Almost forgotten - your Harry is really canon like - I wouldn't be happy to take care of him. And poor Snape always has to... Update, please, please, please?