Reviews for How Can I not Love You
LordHatredX chapter 21 . 4/8/2014
awesome story im sad story wont be finished tho been years since update

! ! ! !
Nomaan chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Gr88888888
cheeriolord chapter 21 . 10/25/2010
you know i'm kinda annoyed i read this fic as it's a really good au fluffy tuna piece and now i see that it hasn't been updated in years :(

aahhh if you get this please post again :)

rob
sgtollius chapter 21 . 10/7/2009
what? mo more! it was just getting even more interesting and dramatic! i think there needs to be a few more lemons... fantastic job! keep going, your awsome! _
Dustin Kagy chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
OMFG!Cliff hanger.

...

Hope you can continue with the story. This is by far the best cliff hanger EVER!
Dajex chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
Do u read the Stephanie Plum novels? Cos the "Jerry Springer shit right there" was definitey something a character named Lula said.
lilfeeb chapter 21 . 1/25/2008
wow. this is so good..! it keeps gettin better and better as the chapters go on.. pls update soon, ill be looking forward to it.

and by the way, keep up the great work!
KittenKez chapter 21 . 12/19/2007
This fic rules! GREAT plot n O wat an evil cliffy...

UPDATE SOON! WANT MORE!
SkittleFerret chapter 21 . 3/22/2007
Whew, that was some work, I printed this all out and hen read it all in a night. boy, was I tired.

I really like this, it's good.

Love Rikku and Gippal, that just how I would imagine them

Please update soon!

~Ferret
iKiohri chapter 21 . 12/28/2006
OMG! I don't know where to start! This is the BEST i mean the B-E-S-T FFX Fanfic story I have ever read! I swear to you... probably even the best fanfic story I have ever read in my entire life!

EVERYTHING looks so PERFECT! Gosh! I can't just put into words how awesome this fanfic is! It's EVERYTHING! LOL

LMAO the Gippal-having-a-Chocobo-named-after-Baralai scene! I literally laughed my ass of at that part! Geez, you're so good at writing and I hope that you haven't stopped cuz that would just really really really break my heart!

I would send more reviews from the other chapters soon... it's just that I am currently tired from staying up all night because I cannot stop reading your fic! I hope wherever you are... I just hope you did not abandon this one because I really really love this! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I would do anything, ANYTHING at all!

Hope you're doing well and having a good time at Japan (if ever you're still there). God bless!
Tigereyelillie chapter 21 . 12/20/2006
I really like this story! Its full of lots of stuff. Its very interesting, and a bit suspenseful. I can't wait for the next intimate moment with Tidus and Yuna. I love those two. They are my favorite Final Fantasy couple ever!
AmiiLouu chapter 21 . 10/13/2006
aw this is great! i love it, hope you havent left this, wanna read on _ update soon plz x
iluvmoogles chapter 21 . 10/8/2006
Sorry bout this. 4got ma password. "But: E muja dra cduno! Rinno ib fedr dra ibtqda, bmayca?" Go on google, type in "Al Bhed translator" and translate the Al Bhed sentence in to English. Not the other way around, coz it won't work. If u wanna know what it means without google, email me.
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
You've died, haven't you? :P
samantha chapter 21 . 9/4/2006
i love your story! it's awesome and i'm so jealous of you ur in japan! not fair i really want to go to japan please keep writing your story i love it tell me if u see miyavi in japan :)