Reviews for A Halloween Tail
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Is it just me or do you see the similarities between Senator Kelly and Senator Wheiner?

If the Galaxy Rangers timeline wasn't so different from the X-Men Evo timeline, i'd think they were related. Oh well - fanfiction and insane thoughts don't neccessarily need Canon.

For that matter - there's also a resemblance with Polly and Bubblehead, a little.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
haha kitty cooking cracks
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That story was absolutely adorable! A few funny parts, but it was good nonetheless...
KariHermione chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Tails for all!1
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! roflmao!
CallistoLexx chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I'm going to have the image of everyone with tails stuck in my head for a long time to come! Not that that's an entirely bad thing, come to think of it. This is a halloween they're all never going to forget...let alone anyone else!
Quillian chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Oh man! I'm so sorry I didn't read and review this sooner! XD Excellent work with this one! Very creative, too!
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i remember the episode where logan made that comment. btw, what tail did that one man have?
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
XD
ASGT chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I'm usually not one for self promotion... Who the hell am I kidding?

In my fic, As We Were, I have a bit of fun with the animal personalties. Actually, I think quite a few of them are alike. Cool beans!
Person chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
RAY IS PIKACHU!

That made me laugh SO hard. Looking forward to your next update, as always :)
Yogie16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
omg... this is like the funniest story! _

i luv it so much... i cant stop laughing... john is so funny, how did u get this idea? its really gud...
c-wolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
LOL
Draco-luver chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Lol, Happy Halloween indeed. ;
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
pftt...hahahaha! *rolls around laughing* Oh dear god! This is jes too good! Im crying here! Oh lord! *more laughter*