Reviews for Heartsong
Kayryn chapter 10 . 4/30/2008
I like the way you write Michaela, Sully and the kids. I do think you'd benefit from a beta reader though. Lots of times you get mixed up with names and sometimes the sentences don't make sense or the words are misspelled. Other than that, great work! Keep it up.
Angie King chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
Oh my gosh, what kind of an ending is that? Ok, now you're officially obligated to write another story. ;) I look forward to reading it!
Michelle chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
I love these stories. I am glad to see they will continue. Hopefully it will be soon.

Great Job!
Steph chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Please tell me there is another story coming, and soon. That ending is going to kill me. Don't know how long you plan on writing these, but you could seriously do the entire series and I would still be reading. No pressure... :)
TPolTucker chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
Oh my, Another story in the works? I love it, makin me feel like I am there seein with my own eyes.
Angie King chapter 9 . 11/9/2004
Awesome! You are incredible! There are a few things, such as the wrong person saying something, but overall this is very well done! I love this story. Keep up the good work! :D Oh, and update soon. ;)
Angie King chapter 7 . 11/7/2004
I love your series, you are such an awesome writer! I usually don't read such things described in such vivid detail, but I just fell in love with this story, what can I say? :D Write more soon, please! I'm checking every day for an update!
Steph chapter 7 . 11/5/2004
Oh, this is turning into a mystery. Thanks for posting the last few chapters so quickly. Keep writing, your narrative captures the characters so precisely.
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
great one, keep it up

Are there weddin bells in the near future for Horace and Holly?
TPolTucker chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
great one, I just read the first 4 chappies here, and i am still amazed at your writtin technique. Keep it up, waitin for this thin to get the next two chappies put on before I read more.
steph chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Oh my goodness! I can't wait to find out what's next. This one is turning out really good. Keep the suspense coming (but don't make me wait too long...please...)
steph chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is so great. Every time I think you are finished a story you start another one I htink I said this before but keep dropping in the familiar scenes from the TV series...it makes your stories that much more real. I feel like I'm watching the show ever time I read your stories. Where will you take Mike and Sully next?