Reviews for Hero
Mishirith chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
*sniff* That made me cry...but it was still a good story.
Twixy chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
very good story...poor bakura...good story
akuavari chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was sad. I never knew bakura had such a... what would be the word?...sorrow filled past.
KawaiiYuki chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Oh that was so sad... and deppressing... poor little Bakura-kun. Also it was very well written!

~Kawaii
Egyptian Wolf chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
So sad... yet its really really good! I love the Memory World series... and I always wondered what he had done when he was growing up after that tradigic(sp? or is that a word?) event. He was so cute when he was younger, but its so sad what had happened. I would seriously be on Bakura's side, cuz that's just wrong what the pharaoh had did. *grr...* (Dang pharaohs... thinkin they're better than everyone else!)
Nameless One chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
Great story! Maybe you could introduce Diabound the way Seto and the others discovered Kisara's White Dragon? You know, like have a band of thieves attack Bakura, and have Diabound come out to defend him? Update soon!
merick'sgirl chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
that was a good chapter. I can't wait to red the next one.
TheOldOne chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
Poor Bakura. Has to live all alone.

poor him.

how Bakura discover Diabound: that Bakura comes into a figth with to many people for him to handle, so Diabound has to save him

or

that he find a stone table, and Diabound come out from it, as well as the rest of the village...

yeah, yeah. they were some stupid ideas. Hope you update soon
Seren147 chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Aw I like this little Bakura even though he has life so hard! I know it has to be that way, but I wish it wasn't...

Anyway, I liked your chapter, so I hope the next ones are longer! And I hope you come up with good ideas and inspiration too!

Good luck!
merick'sgirl chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
congrats on your grades. I think the chapter was really good and can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
wow. long chapters

poor Bakura. hope you update soon, since this was great
Seren147 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Oh you just HAVE to finish this story! Please update soon!

As you can probably tell I like reading about Bakura's past, so...that means you must update your great story soon!

Please? ~holds out steak~
Seren147 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I liked the prolouge! I liked the long chapter!

Poor poor Bakura-kun...I knew that was what happened to him but still...who can blame him for how he is now?

CONTINUE!
merick'sgirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
That was some great story telling. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 10/30/2004