Reviews for Ghost of a Memory
Meg-Helix chapter 32 . 6/16
I love your humor (when James considered how "asleep" was Remus, while waiting for boys to see him as source of information, the whole case of inapropriate charms on goat, Claudius after lemon drops and so on. I don't remember them all now, but it was at last once per chapter, that I was laughing out loud). And I absoluty love your "my first flames! I was so excited". :)

A bit pity, that while your rateing was "M", you chose to not describe any of "bed-life" of James and Severus.

So... I'm going to see what else you made.
M.-H.
JasperK chapter 32 . 5/10
Love the growth and interaction of James & those he emcounters. Also love the way the myth and legend has been woven into the tale. Really enjoyed the story.
Travesti chapter 32 . 4/15
I love the Slytherin aspects of James. And the fact that he looks so hot! Great story! Please write more!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 32 . 4/5
L I have to admit I loved this story you did an amazing job with it!
This is great. You keep on hinting at Sevie and Jamie's interest in each other and I'm assuming something big is going to happen at the costume party.
Yes! He would look damn good, I agree!
I'm swallowing my laughter here, some people are sleeping! Hee Hee. A costume party! Poor Sevie.
LeilaHime desu chapter 32 . 4/1
Wow, I just love it! It is amazing work and it has everything I like in HP fanfiction. English is not my native language, but I wanted to say that I will for sure come back to this story in the future
Camille.Ad0 chapter 32 . 3/18
Very good story . Though there is quite a lot of typing errors...
kool
Poet Wroet chapter 10 . 1/11
I think Bertha Jorkins and Frank Bryce were the first casualties of his second rising.

I read this story aaages ago, only remembered Harry attended university in Merlin House of which Abe was the head (I also remembered about the goat).. I'm glad I was able to find it again.
FanFicLover2316 chapter 32 . 1/4
I found this story many years ago and read it multiple times, with the last time being about 3-4 years ago. Having just rediscovered and reread it, I wanted to tell you that I love it just as much now as I did before.
holyunholy chapter 32 . 12/1/2016
An amazing story! Thank for your creating it and seeing to its completion.
Sly chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Um, I think your disclaimer is a little off, or am I reading that wrong?
"In other words none of this is mine, except the plot, Aberforth Dumbledore and Claudius" there's something wrong with that sentence, I'm sure, in the nicest way, I don't know if the wordings wrong or something but Aberforth Dumbledore is the product of J.K Rowling...

Sorry, it just concerned me.
FandomNutter chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Devious Dumbledore's and their matchmaking tendencies!
Gotta love 'em!