Reviews for The Possession
uchiha4eva chapter 9 . 1/26
Hey. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story very much ! Out of all the sasusaku fanfics I've read, this has to be the best.
Please continue, I really love it ! It has such an interesting plot and an amazing storyline. I hope you continue, I really do
Yudoku Hana chapter 9 . 1/10
Nooooooooo! Why did you stooooooop! tears

First of all, I really, EXTREMELY love how you write and tell the story. The plot was VERY interesting and it always made me think, "I wonder what will happen next..." It's not predictable, like other stories are but it's not "boring" too. From what I could tell, this had got to be one of the best story I had read and I truly, honestly hope that someday you will continue this story.

I really don't want you to stop writing, seeing that it has been years since you last updated. I sincerely hope that you are still in a healthy condition, both physically and mentally. It will sadden me if you'd stop writing..

I really enjoyed reading this, really. I was incredibly amazed by the plots in this story and how you conveyed it. Truly unique but amazing. But what truly fascinated me was when you slipped a plot where Mikoto talked to Sakura. I was truly in shock! To think that something so... Unpredictable would happen! You had earned my respect!

To be honest, I'm ashamed that I haven't found this story sooner. And what actually intrigues for me to read this was because I'm a fan of "possessive" Sasuke. blushes Lolo.. He's just so damn cuuute! Too bad it's hard to find some this day! And that's why I am super happy to find your story! Not only is it amazing, it's also well-written! I honestly think you should be a writer someday!

Lastly, I really hoped that you will see this hopelessly hopeful message. I don't mind it if you don't reply to it,! I just hope that you will always be in good health and lead a tremendously happy life. Please stay fit and healthy. I really wished I will meet you someday... whether in real life or just through this site.

It was an honor to meet you.

Thanks so much for your beautiful story. I will check out your another fics! I bet it'll also captivate me! grins

Sincerely,
-Yudoku Hana
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 9 . 1/4
Please update this, don't leaaaveee this story. I'm begging youu.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
ok... you really need to update this story!
OffTheRockers14 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
luv story so far plzz update.
luvu11 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
NO NO NO NO NO! Only Sakura and Sasuke
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
please continue to update this is a very good story
Nuria Sato chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
You should totally update this,please don't get tired of writing this story! Its soo good you can't leave us reviewers hanging and yearning to read more! This is a very good plot, there's lots of detail and and situations in there that its a mindblowing story. I've read this quite a few times and everytime I do I wish there was more to read. If you are getting tired of this story/Naruto then finish it quickly and then you don't have to bother about it. Since your not tired of Sakura couples do it for the sake of that! Please Please finish this Sakura now knows why Sasuke is so possessive of her and she is in love with him-this will obviously make lots of SasuSaku moments that I would really want to read! If you are on hiatus then please come off soon and UPDATE this! Its always best to finish off a story once you've started it its stops reviewers from flaming at you! I'm really sorry if this review is annoying or pissing you off but I can't help it I really want to read more and see a finish story! Take your time in updating if you want but don't discontinue this-its too much of an awesome story to just abandon it! Hope that you UPDATE soon! :D
BitterBreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh crap. As soon as I finished reading the first chapter, I think I just saw a vision that this fanfics gonna be really awesome. Hehe onto reading:3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
900th review!
hama431 chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
are you going to continue this story
sasusaku-4everr chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I love ur stories but r u gonna finish the story?
crangelique chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
First things first, your story, if ranked from 1-10(10 being the highest), is definitely a 7. Why? Well, I love the plot. It has depth and it's unique in its own right. I also like the characterization. I don't mind having a possessive Sasuke anyway. Sakura's mood swings and childish antics are cute. I just didn't like the part of her getting beaten by Ino since I like a strong Sakura (pretty much like in Shippuden).

What I don't like is obvious... Wrong spellings & grammar, anyone? Surely, you can do better than that. I expect anyone who's older than me to do better(Sorry but I think that you're really older than me). I would really appreciate it if you could, at least, go over with the chapters that you have already published and learn from your past mistakes & please don't ever repeat them. It takes a handful of indifference & attitude just to go on & ignore the mistakes.

I know that I go way beyond the scale of being annoying so please forgive me. I just want to give an honest review about your story. I love your story & I hope that you could improve it somehow.

crangelique
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
plz updated soon and i cant wait to read the next chapter 10 and also love the story so far!