Reviews for The Possession
This is really going good Storyline rock waiting for next chapter...
Fiona chapter 9 . 6/19
Omg...you need to update! Seriously, or at least let someone adopt and and conitinue the story! Really good!
Kawaii i like it dark love is just my choice
PrincessAkiraaa chapter 9 . 8/2/2015
Ahh why did you leave it there! It was getting to the good part :( Aw well, I have hope
You'll update someday :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
Why would you stop? This story is so good!
A fateful reader chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Pleas update soon
kkfanfiction99 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
I like his story. Yeah sometimes Sasuke is a little too possessive and Sakura could be a little stronger but over all the plot is amazing! I love the fact that this story just from the beginning, can have several different endings. Therefore, making it hard for me to know which direction you are going with the story. The fact that your story is unpredictable is what makes this so compelling. I am going to be thinking about this for a while:) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Don't forget about it! Its too good to drop:D
uchiha4eva chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Hey. I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story very much ! Out of all the sasusaku fanfics I've read, this has to be the best.
Please continue, I really love it ! It has such an interesting plot and an amazing storyline. I hope you continue, I really do
YuYu99 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Nooooooooo! Why did you stooooooop! tears

First of all, I really, EXTREMELY love how you write and tell the story. The plot was VERY interesting and it always made me think, "I wonder what will happen next..." It's not predictable, like other stories are but it's not "boring" too. From what I could tell, this had got to be one of the best story I had read and I truly, honestly hope that someday you will continue this story.

I really don't want you to stop writing, seeing that it has been years since you last updated. I sincerely hope that you are still in a healthy condition, both physically and mentally. It will sadden me if you'd stop writing..

I really enjoyed reading this, really. I was incredibly amazed by the plots in this story and how you conveyed it. Truly unique but amazing. But what truly fascinated me was when you slipped a plot where Mikoto talked to Sakura. I was truly in shock! To think that something so... Unpredictable would happen! You had earned my respect!

To be honest, I'm ashamed that I haven't found this story sooner. And what actually intrigues for me to read this was because I'm a fan of "possessive" Sasuke. blushes Lolo.. He's just so damn cuuute! Too bad it's hard to find some this day! And that's why I am super happy to find your story! Not only is it amazing, it's also well-written! I honestly think you should be a writer someday!

Lastly, I really hoped that you will see this hopelessly hopeful message. I don't mind it if you don't reply to it,! I just hope that you will always be in good health and lead a tremendously happy life. Please stay fit and healthy. I really wished I will meet you someday... whether in real life or just through this site.

It was an honor to meet you.

Thanks so much for your beautiful story. I will check out your another fics! I bet it'll also captivate me! grins

Sincerely,
-Yudoku Hana
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Please update this, don't leaaaveee this story. I'm begging youu.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE YOUR STORY IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
ok... you really need to update this story!
OffTheRockers14 chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
luv story so far plzz update.
luvu11 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
NO NO NO NO NO! Only Sakura and Sasuke
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
please continue to update this is a very good story