Reviews for Sympathetic Visons
Micuko chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
swet
FBI Bones chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aww! that was so sad! great work.

-Lizzie x
Kinkygrl chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Looks good so far please continue.
a chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
whoa! that is one creepy ending! i loved it!
Higgy chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
oh wow! write more! i need more baby Conner/ Spike interaction! i love it! it's so cute! and it's so sweet the way Angel going mad...please write more?
chiral-inertia chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*Gasps dreamily* AW! That was SO sweet! Spike the big fat hero guy! yay! Well except thats he's incredibly slim...and beautiful... *sighs* Anyway! can't wait for more of your fics honey buns! _ Huns!

AmethystxX
Melanthe Vida chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
that's so sad...i love it. :) i think it'd be great if you decide to continue...say, Angel's imaginary world slowly crumbling away? just a suggestion. _
karmawiccan chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
OMG! That was so awesome! Wow, Dreat job. I started crying...

Karma
Angeloholic chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
you should do a sequel to this so we know what happened to Connor and Spike it's really good
Little Illy chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Wow, ok that was actualy pretty clever. I didn't expect that. It's a cute idea, and I like the little sweet things they say to each other. There's quite a few spelling mistakes that you might want to fix up... and it's kinda confusing, seeing as it's AU and also apparently a fantisy. Perhaps it should be a little longer, more room for explanation and detail. Still, I love the twist, which I did *not* expect at all!
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Kinda sweet, then kinda sad. Nice job though.
silvi-hc chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
That is so fricken sad! He really has gone around the bend, hasnt he? I like this story - very interesting. ::cheers::
AngelVamp chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
YOU CAN'T STOP THERE! THAT WAS GREAT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! Anyways, please consider continueing.. pretty please..?