Reviews for The Leap of Faith
Skulz chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Em... all I have to say is keep working on your writing.
Pandora chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Huh ? What was that ? um ...
moonraven chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
HEHE! My kind of story! I really like Dogget although alot of pple don't. Loved it!
fhasfy chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
cool
Lioness Black chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
It was kinda cheesy. But hey, so what? I liked it. I love the melodrama there. ::thumbs up:: Great job. ~Lioness
X-Girl X-File chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
No! don't have scully and dogget get together! Write another one in which Mulder comes back from the dead (hey csm did it a couple of times) and have him kill dogget and mulder and scully live happily ever after. Now that would be the best ending! :-)
Starbuck chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Gross! A Doggett/Scully fic! If it werent one of those I would say it was good b/c thats good writing and stuff but EWW!
Linds chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
No, I can't even comment on the wrongness of this fic.
Majik chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Um...very odd. Not bad though completly unrealistic. I'm not big on the D/S relationship thing myself.
RS chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
3 abbreviated words for ya: W.T.F. ? That made no flippin' sense, was it designed as joke? 'Cause not only was it a pointless non-existent plot, it wasn't even gramatically correct and, and, it was like half a page long and yet we learn that Mulder is back, but dead, Scully's gonna try to commit suicide on the highway (oh by the way they're on a mountain), Doggett now knows the mysteries of her heart and they're in love. Uhhh...huh.
LeLe chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
I'm sorry, but Scully would NEVER do that, especially when she was pregnant. She's the type of person that hangs on, no matter what. I don't think that she and Doggett would ever kiss, either. The idea of them finding Mulder dead has some potential, but you need to work on it.
Teresa chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
Dogget and Scully forever. I like the two of them as a couple. I don't think Scully would try to kill herself when she's pregnant though, even if Mulder was found dead.
uhhh chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
first, you need to describe the place more. Don't say they're on a mountain in the middle of the sotry; describe where they are in the beginning. How did they find Mulder? Oh yeah...spellcheck would help too.
angeleyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
that was bad. sorry, but it was really awful
Niala chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Okay I hate to say this but that was pretty bad. First of all the spelling is unexcusably bad. I suggest using spell check. Second, the characterization is bad. Do you seriously think that Scully would kill herself if she were 5 months pregnant? And if she is so torn over Mulder's death she would not be making out with Doggett like 10 mins later. This has the potential to be a really good story if the spelling is fixed and the storyline is drawn out (to increase believability). Please don't think I am mean.