Reviews for My Life My Love My All
whiterose59 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Great fic! Looking forward for the next chapter. I like your way with words. And Tasuki's one of my fave characters. Well, just write that chapter and Ill be happy. Ill send a review every now and then, too.
PurpleHaze chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Noho..! I wanted to go on, and on and on and on...you have to write more! Haha, I really liked the girl's sarcasm when she told Genrou that he was a baka and the youkai that he might as well eat her; very humorous. I will be checking for additions!
Pil-Z chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
Very good story! One tiny tiny thing. That's all. You spelled seishi "senshi". Just a simple pointer. But otherwise I loved it! The battle scene was hilarious to. Keep up the good work! Please!
Fliara48 chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
You have a lot of spelling errors. But all in all, I think your story is awsome! Keep up the good work, because I definately want to know what happens next!
BAFling chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
woho! That is so cool! She's so cute! More soon? But really, take your time with the chaps. That way they come out better -wink- so col!
monogatari ai chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
OH NO! What'll happen to the girl? And How will Tasuki save her...he's not gonna just let her suffer, right? He'd better not or...*holds up fist threatingly to TAsuki's face*

Anyways; update soon!
lady-sesshoumaru41 chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Hi there! Cool story, i like it. I haven't seen that series yet either but it sounds so cool. Ok stupid question time * what the heck is a onna?* i should know this but i don't so help me out here. I'm done. impatient as always for next update.

Lady_seehoumaru41

just in case you lost my e-mail

mom aka Jan.
BAFling chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Hello! I'm back! Hey, I love Tasuki! I don't watch this anime but I want to X_X and he's my fav character! (I call him Tsuki...it's so much cuter. Bwahahaha! I just love distorting names. I do it to all my siblings!)-_- oh, Nuriko is that girly looking one, right? It's so sad that he'd lose so many people...no dah.(oh, I like chichiri, too...though I think he's a bit wierd...but in a cute way.) I can't wait for more! Who could be the ONE? What would she be like? How will he meet her? What will she do...? Ah...I guess I'll just have to wait and see won't I? -_-; well, good luch with the next chappy! Be happy! (I've never watched a single episode of Inuyasha ever...but I want to..I'm DIEING to! -bawls- I don't now why I just told you that? -sigh- well...you're the first to know. Bwahahaha! I love Inuyasha. I know it must be a little crazy, liking something so much when you haven't even watched it. I'm nuts about anime! If I were to wait for some idiot to get any I'd not have known any -pout-) Sorry, I was rambling endlessly...my brain hurts...K, so update as soon as you comfortably can! Yay for your new fic! Did I tell you how much I loe Tsu- Tasuki? o_O
Wolfdemon191 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Nice story. It would have been nice if you put up some more chapters. This does seem like a great start for one. Please, keep it up!
The Contessa chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hhm...interesting... i like it!
bedo chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
It looks really good would you plz make more...
monogatari ai chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I really like it so far since Tasuki's such a great characer and all _ please please please continue writing!