Reviews for Predator:Birth of a hunter
amberXjungleXheart656 chapter 17 . 7/29/2011
(I'm reviewing this chapter coz I can't reveiw on the other again :P) I forgot to mention that THIS IS THE BEST FABFIC I'VE EVER READ :D! It's amazing and if you haven't you should right a sequel if this was made into a movie i'd deffinatly see it, take care mate and good luck in the future :)
amberXjungleXheart656 chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
I love the whole of this story it is amazing and epic you have inspired me to write my own stories :D you are extremaly talented and I respect you for that you are amazing and epic :D
Amber chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
I love this story it's epic :D you have inspired me to write my own story. I can't believe how much of a b**ch she came out to be :O. Keep up the epic work. Take care mate and I wish you luck in the future :)
Hannah chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
I love the whole of this story it's the best I've read and I've read alot :) it's very interesting and at quite a few moments unexpected :)

I love it, it is awesome :) also I class it as epic :D
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 8/13/2008

I LOVE it when bad people get what they deserve!

XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
Personally, I'd think a Pred would be FAR from accommodating to the current situation, probably staying as far away from the oomans as possible until it was SURE of their intergrity.

But, this way is faster to write, so I forgive you that.
Barranca chapter 18 . 8/4/2007
That was a good story, you have talent for story telling :) Even if it is a bit improbable that someone like Matt would be accepted and manage to survive with the Yautjas. Guan-Thwei was amazingly patient with him.
Kimberlee B chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Guan-Thwei really is nice, now I just need to finish reading the other chapters. VampireArgonian92 signing off!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 18 . 12/9/2006
This was a great story! You should make a sequel ( if your havent already )
Dallin chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
BEST. FANFIC. EVER!

I was up till 4 a.m reading it. I just tried going to sleep but cant cause i wanna read the sequel! its da bomb... make a movie out of it!
Adrian DeRoy chapter 18 . 10/21/2005
Hey i love your storie! IT was really worth the time to read it! and if you havent made a sequal you should soon!
Beckah Boo chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
Love it! Love it! Great work! :) x
Dazzler420 chapter 18 . 4/11/2005
I hope Celia grows up; although I can understand her anger towards her brother for abandoning her.
Cp. Harrison chapter 18 . 3/16/2005
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I can't believe Lee said that! Screwing a female yautja and having a mutant family and you know the rest. That was great, I was laughing my ass off. With Matt dropping his jaw, and Guan-Thwei throwing a fit. Wow. I can't wait for chapter 19...
munkey chapter 18 . 3/16/2005
WOW! i cant wait for the sequel!