Reviews for Here Lies a Friend
zipple chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
For a minute there, I thought there would be a 21 dung solute. But still a nice ending.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I guess I'll just go ahead and admit that I have been reading all your stories, and enjoyed each one - I didn't comment because I was lazy. But, as I have two very real tear tracts on my face, I thought I could type enough to say: fantastic job. For them all. It's a pleasure to read.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
What does requiescat mean? Also that bookshop...it didn't seem like Aziraphale but the reference was there? Slight crossover maybe?
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Sad but nice.

Ciao!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Nice. What does "Requiescat" mean?
carolquin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i truly hate JK for killing Sirius!
Fate chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was lovely.
sudoku chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is brilliant. I have read a few of your works and I like all of them. You have just the right amount of humour and your stories are original. I like the one about "The life of ... Professor Binns" and the "Ambiguous animagi" or something like that. That is because I have not read all your works, otherwise all can become favourites :-) I am adding you as one of my favourite authors.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
"The memorial, and it can be called nothing else, is still there. It's unmarked, because if you have any business there, you already know where it is."

...*speechless*

Seriously. I've read the Ambiguously Gay Werewolf, following a Niffle on fictionalley, and stayed to read everything. It's so... magnificent. Everything you write, your use of language, the way youwrite... even your profile is marvellous. Your comedy is a scream, and your serious writing - liket his fic - has so much quiet dignity, is so in-character, is so... concrete is the only way I can describe it - TOnks and the Muggle - oh... "gayer than a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxide"! I laughed till I cried!

Are you, or have you ever considered becoming, a pro writer? I'd pay to read you, anytime. Seriously, have you ever considered it?
parhelia chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This was brilliant, and thanks for writing it. It is wonderful to know that Sirius had friends that cared, and that made sure he had a fitting memorial. It was funny and sad at the same time. This is what was missing for me in *spoiler*. So I'm glad that there are fanfics where I can read about it instead.
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Brilliant. The first part was hilarious, the second part touching.
Jules chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aziraphale! I love a bit of random (but entirely appropriate) Good Omens.

And it's entirely lovely, besides.
bluelotusflower chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Brilliant and nicely done, and a fitting end for Sirius. I've read a couple of your one-shots, and look forward to reading a lot more. You're a great humour and parody writer. Um, yeah. And you rock, so I'm putting you on my favorites list.

~blazing
bookfanatic84 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was lovely. Thank you so much.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
It's funny, but its sad, and the world shouldn't be that confusing, but it is. And you write it beautifully. Thank you.