Reviews for Here Lies a Friend
zipple chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
For a minute there, I thought there would be a 21 dung solute. But still a nice ending.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I guess I'll just go ahead and admit that I have been reading all your stories, and enjoyed each one - I didn't comment because I was lazy. But, as I have two very real tear tracts on my face, I thought I could type enough to say: fantastic job. For them all. It's a pleasure to read.
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
What does requiescat mean? Also that didn't seem like Aziraphale but the reference was there? Slight crossover maybe?
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Sad but nice.

MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Nice. What does "Requiescat" mean?
carolquin chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
i truly hate JK for killing Sirius!
Fate chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was lovely.
sudoku chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
This is brilliant. I have read a few of your works and I like all of them. You have just the right amount of humour and your stories are original. I like the one about "The life of ... Professor Binns" and the "Ambiguous animagi" or something like that. That is because I have not read all your works, otherwise all can become favourites :-) I am adding you as one of my favourite authors.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
"The memorial, and it can be called nothing else, is still there. It's unmarked, because if you have any business there, you already know where it is."

Seriously. I've read the Ambiguously Gay Werewolf, following a Niffle on fictionalley, and stayed to read everything. It's so... magnificent. Everything you write, your use of language, the way youwrite... even your profile is marvellous. Your comedy is a scream, and your serious writing - liket his fic - has so much quiet dignity, is so in-character, is so... concrete is the only way I can describe it - TOnks and the Muggle - oh... "gayer than a treeful of monkeys on nitrous oxide"! I laughed till I cried!

Are you, or have you ever considered becoming, a pro writer? I'd pay to read you, anytime. Seriously, have you ever considered it?
parhelia chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This was brilliant, and thanks for writing it. It is wonderful to know that Sirius had friends that cared, and that made sure he had a fitting memorial. It was funny and sad at the same time. This is what was missing for me in *spoiler*. So I'm glad that there are fanfics where I can read about it instead.
ittybittytreefrog chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Brilliant. The first part was hilarious, the second part touching.
Jules chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aziraphale! I love a bit of random (but entirely appropriate) Good Omens.

And it's entirely lovely, besides.
bluelotusflower chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Brilliant and nicely done, and a fitting end for Sirius. I've read a couple of your one-shots, and look forward to reading a lot more. You're a great humour and parody writer. Um, yeah. And you rock, so I'm putting you on my favorites list.

bookfanatic84 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This was lovely. Thank you so much.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
It's funny, but its sad, and the world shouldn't be that confusing, but it is. And you write it beautifully. Thank you.