Reviews for Ghost Eater
Bethany Summy chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I aprove! this is a good fanfic and is better than anthing the writers can come up with. How do you post a fanfic and is it wrong to write a book with a base from someone elses work, or several ideas melded together and changed? Keep writing! Summfield
Enray chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
Wow, you need to have brains to read this story. It took me a few chapters for my brain to finally catch up with what I'm reading.

Interesting and complex plot. You even found really interesting and elaborate ways to describe how someone wakes up.
Mage Ronin chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
i like to read your story

don't worry if you don't get a lot of reviews.

isn't quality better than quantity?
Mage Ronin chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
nice beginning
xheartkreuzx chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
wow, that was long! it was really good, but REALLY confusing. it was a good story though.
Rakal chapter 14 . 4/29/2005
I came across this fic a few days ago... and only just finished it now. Wow, it was long. xD;

Anyway... I loved it! Nice job is all I can say right now. It was extremely creative and I loved how you tied everything together. True, it was a bit wordy in some places, and in some parts I found msyelf totally lot, but otherwise it was excellent.

I'm looking forward to your next DP fic, however, I'd like to give you a bit of constructive crit on this one that you may be able to apply to anything esle you write. One consitant error I noticed throughout the whole fic was the lack of word variation... you repeated the same words quite frequently and almost immediatly after each other, and while this can be effective in some cases, most of the time when you did this it wasn't and only succeeded in interrupting the flow of the story... basically, it slowed it down. I mostly noticed this occurring in your descriptions. So yeah, a little more word variation would be good.

That's really the only gripe I had about this... it was excellent! A very nice read and I certainly enjoyed myself. Keep up the good work. You're a great writer.
dead deleted closed chapter 14 . 4/11/2005
Good, very good. Confusing sometimes, and the lack of emotion in a few parts left me a bit dry, but this has some great potential if you develop it seriously. (Uber spell-checked, perfected grammar and such)

Or maybe I'm just a perfectionist when it comes to writing.

That and you'll never develop it like that anyway...

Please, ignore my ramblings.
Ronin chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
Woah. I love the level of detail you put into this. The element of Alex/Alexia, DannyClone, everything!

Also, it was great to see Danny's character go through arc of growth. A very nice job!
Asilla chapter 12 . 3/17/2005
yes! this was an awsome chapter! kinda weird though... but so is the whole story so it's ok! keep it up!
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
good chapter
lunashevenlywacher chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
this is bloody well great i mean write on write on_
Asilla chapter 10 . 2/13/2005
wo! I'm completely confused! still, way good tho!
Hotaru Aino chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
*stretches* long time no see hon. Honestly when I first saw this, I passed it over but when you mentioned in the forum that you were worried that your bunch of reviews were just a little too faithful I thought what harm would it be to check out your story. _

I only read the first chapter so far because well... it's long *lol* I'll get to the rest later but for now I'll tell you what I think:

There are little notes in the fic that make it seem more real to me, like the fact that Danny doesn't like the sound of bells (knells perhaps?) and the way that Jack and some of the other characters are acting makes it read like an actual episode. When I first started reading it the first couple paragraphs had me hooked because it reminded me of an anime called Master of Mosquiton. Just one character really gave me that impression and I'll be happy to continue reading and see where this goes.
Miyo86 chapter 9 . 1/21/2005
Just a question: Wh-wh-why w-w-wa-was he stuttering so much? ;That kinda got distracting, but other than that, its a really good chapter.I wanna know what they did to him! .
Candidus-Lupus-Full-Moon chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
very instering i like this story