Reviews for My Family Taught Me…
sparra-music chapter 1 . 7/8
Janet wouldn't use the "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" line because Cassie is adopted.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Laugh out loud! Seriously I couldn't stop laughing. That is so great and so true... unfortunately. Funny and thanx for the post!
Schattentaenzerin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
*rofl* Cassie is great. Especially is

ENVY:

"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful mother like you do!"

so great.

Could I translate this into German, perhaps?
yaelchen chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great story ! had me laughing!
Romas1912 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You probably don't need anymore reviews on this (6 years; wow), but I'd just like to say that I really liked your story. Thanks for bringing such humour into your writing, and I LOL'd quite a bit as I read it. Good job :-D
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That's HILARIOUS! I espeicially like weather and osmosis. Sounds like my parents. And behavior modification would be changed to "Stop acting like your father!" Thanks for the laughs.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
this was hilarious! I love it!

I think the only thing I wanted to know was where Teal'c was.

Nela
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Classic! I loved it!

Hilarious. I'm going to be laughing about this story for at least a week!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Lol, that was brilliant, really made sense! Haha.
ALittleinlove chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hilarious! You had me in stitches. A great essay, i wish i could get away with handing in something like that (not that i'd have the guts to)
anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
:-) Although I hardly remember being a teenager once upon a time, I still remember those apparently never *getting old* phrases only too well! Thanks for the good laugh!
studio62 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
aw. That was cute, and very tru! Loved it!
Tory Shan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
wow i loved this keep it up.

tory
Jennyvre Moss chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
rofl...that was hilarious...i love the hypocrisy and the behaviour modification rules...
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was just too funny!