Reviews for End of an Era
Aqua Aquana chapter 19 . 7/19
Best hermione Severus scene!
I'm enjoying the story although the savior of the wizarding world seems to have become rather insignificant is he going to be mostly ignored until it's time to kill voldemort and then forgotten again. He also seems to be fairly indifferent to the fact that one of his best friends is exploiting his name and making money from his unwanted fame he seems more like a commodity and occasional talking point than anyone valued and important.
Two words discribe this story and those are: fucking amazing! The way you put it all together was incredible. I didn't like the snape/hermy ship before now but the way you blended it. I can't even describe in words... You should write your own novel series. All my support.. I look forward to reading more of you work.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I love your story, along with Unlikely alliances, except you have way too much hermione/Snape drama that (it-may-just-be-me-but) is way creepy. I understand why they are good together though so the pairing does not bother me. Though you have a scarce amount of Harry/Ginny content, which is one of the main reasons I read this in the first place, along with the adorable Tonks and Remus pairing. This is simply my opinion and once again I love your stories. Your are an amazing writer.
ETMegabyte chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
FYI, the dragons were the first task, not the second. Great stories so far. Very much enjoying them. :)
TEF chapter 66 . 6/7/2015
Overall, a wonderful story. How fitting that you wrote the epilogue around the time you were about to become a parent.
TEF chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
Guessed it right! Ya!
TEF chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Hermione's parents/grandparents are King and Queen, Severus and Hermione will somehow end up together and then Hermione's parents would die, making Sev and Hermione King and Queen, and they would work with Harry... or so I think.
Eekii8825 chapter 66 . 3/22/2015
I don't think I have a login.

It's hard to begin. I've just finished this, part two really. I haven't got much done this past week as I've been reading every spare minute. And a lot of not so spare minutes as well.

It could use a lot of housekeeping. The storyline, character continuity and pacing were great. The character evolution also was great. So many stories end at V's defeat. Not so here. That's only the middle and what follows completes the syory.

I'm going to look for more by you, you ARE that good.
ReadingBeaver chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
I am starting to dislike this story.. Don't get me wrong! It is amazingly written! However the lost princess (Hermione, It wasn't very hard to tell.) took this story in a very different direction. I think this is the time that I leave. Sorry. I really miss Harry and Ginny being bigger parts. It has turned in to a Snapemione story. It may draw some readers in, but sadly, not me.
ReadingBeaver chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I'm so torn! I ship Hermione and Ron, but you made me ship Hermione and Draco, and now I ship Hermione and Oliver! However I refuse to ship Hermione and Snape. Sorry, - but I feel that he could possibly be more of an uncle like figure..
x.erinb.x chapter 27 . 12/28/2014
I liked the story at first, but I honestly am losing interest quickly. You seemed to have forgotten to develop the harry ginny relationship and have jumped on the bandwagon for hermionie snape. I wish you would focus more on harry perspective as well as most of the last story was.
Cat dog chapter 42 . 10/12/2014
Ron can be such a prat sometimes. I mean he's 17!
Obvian chapter 66 . 10/8/2014
Great story! best story without Harry as main character although i can see the need to lose him as main character to Hermione as his part was over really I generally like Storys without Harry as main character less. Its true in this case as well. The fact that I liked this story just makes me wish you would have found a way to continue Harry as the main character and storyline
Guest chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
Is hermione the witch that saves severus? The lost princess?