Reviews for Shadows Creeping
Cinija Nicija chapter 41 . 8/29
Whoa! I remember this story from a long, long time ago when it only had Greenwood chapters and Legolas and Fuilin only managed to get out to the plains :) I was thinking about this story recently and decided to find it somehow but before I did, it kindly found me in a random "favourite stories" of other authors :)
Anyway,the story is great, though sometimes Fuilin has not much character development. I do not like or dislike her as a hero, but you did a good job in incorporating herin this story (reliable female OC's in LOTR are like, nearly impossible to write!). But sometimes I've got this Mary-Sueish feeling when I read about her actions,but maybe it's just me. Oh, well.

If you have time,please, I encourage you to finish that story - I know it is hard to do soafter such a long break,but I like it very much. And if you did abandon it - thank you for all the hard work till now, I really liked it very much, and I wish yougood luckwith everything :)
Isilluin chapter 41 . 5/28/2014
l: I'm making this face at you.
y u no complete?
Regan chapter 41 . 4/15/2014
Wha... I wanna see the reunion between father and son(s) (both reunions). I wanna see the confrontation/reunion of Imladris and Mirkwood. If this doesn't get finished I will cry and get that feeling in your chest where it feels light but in a bad way where you cannot breathe. I understand that sometimes you have to do things in real life but really, you were busy for three years straight?! PLEASE for the sake of 267 reviews/reviewers finish it.

P.S. Unless you have a really legitimate reason for not updating this and other stories. In that case, my apologies if I sounded harsh.
Ereialhach chapter 41 . 4/6/2014
It.. it's not finished?
I can't believe this. Please finish this for the love of Gandalf. I must see how it ends.. I want to see Thranduil finally reunite with Legolas. If I die before this gets finished I shall come back and haunt you.
Doesitmatter chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I know it's been 2 years but please, please continue!
Anonymous chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I know it's been 2 years but please continue!
Lelani chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
This is so good! Please continue! Please, please, please! *insert sad puppy look here*
Issy chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
I know it's been a while since your last update but please continue this! I hate it when a wonderful story like this will never be finished.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
I just got to say this; i love it. both the mixture of past and present.
Please update
bittersweet65 chapter 41 . 1/3/2013
I enjoyed reading your story, although the parts where you go into the past got a bit old. Are you ever going to finish it? I waited eagerly for Legolas to be reunited with his father, and now for the twins to be reunited with theirs. Sigh... I don't know what I can say to convince you to keep writing. It's a very interesting idea, and I've never seen a portrayal of elflings quite like yours. Elrohir and Elladan remind me of Fred and George Weasley, but I suspect that was intentional. If you read this, I hope it will convince you to finish the story!
sokkergurl chapter 41 . 11/25/2012
Really did like this story. Had to read it again and glad to see it was updated. Can't wait til the next chapter! Nail biting a definite. Thanks so much! :)
Skialdi chapter 41 . 10/22/2012
You updated once last year on my birthday, please update again soon! I found this story yesterday and had to read it all. Your style of writing is refreshing, detailed and very good. I love the flow of the story and the interactions between characters. You really bring them alive and through them the story itself breaths. I adore how you portray the twins, elrond, thandruil and glorfindel. The flash backs to the Alliance against Sauron is equally as enthralling as the main story. So you can imagine my feelings when I reached this chapter and found no more. Please find your muse and convince ot to write. I must know how this tale will end. Thank you for writing this story and having brought it so far. I look forward to more with baited breath and anticipation :3
Anne chapter 41 . 2/3/2012
Great story!
dr3 chapter 41 . 12/18/2011
Where art thou? Please update :p
dr3 chapter 29 . 12/18/2011
Ref. the last chapters... this is truly not Thranduil. The king is strong/ mighty! I understand his despair but to fade and leave his people to destruction. And if he is now so frail & weak how can he lead his warriors to battle. & how will he face Legolas and the fact he gave up on him. Anyhoo, this is definitely a nailbiter.. can't wait to read what happens next. Dun, dun, dun! ;p