Reviews for Night Of Souls
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I loved it! Plz write other chaps asap!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
You! *points dramatically* We're already into another decade!

Otherwise, lovely story you have there. Seto's about to go into his denial rant now, isn't he?

winnie chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
im scared of bakura's bipolarness! now they can help the ghosts since they know their pasts, how did bakura get a TV? please post ur new chapter soon...::D:D:D:D:DD:D please? i need to know what happens next, and what does seto play as a role in this he only a minor character?
naomi chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
SOOOO COOOOL! XD poor yami and yugi

When will be next?
lilyflower666 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Why do all stories stop at the really good part? Midnight
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Since it seems you won't update, I'll just imagine this the ending. Seems fine, yes? Anyway, this was a really and awesome story! I'm sad you didn't continue, cause it feels like it was really nearing the end. Well, maybe you will finish this story on a day to come.
Jenny C chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
Brilliant! Can't wait to read more!
Ying Jagansama chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Oh wow! This is a good story! I immensely enjoyed reading it! n.n; Wowie! Update soon, ne?
lara alexis chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Please update soon because it seems to be a good story!
kingleby chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
whoa! this story is amazing, so beautifully written, and the angst is awesome! _ i loved it when yami controlled the shadows, hee hee, so cool.
lucidscreamer chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
If you'll look on the front page of this site, you'll see that review responses inside the story are no longer allowed. I suggest you quickly edit to remove yours before someone reports it and your story (which I am enjoying reading) is deleted by the powers that be.
Kikyo's killer chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
You know I realized something while reading the story. When Yugi hit the walls or whatever that thing was, he hit eight times. Didn't it take Yugi eight years to finish the puzzle? Did you do that on puprose or something? Because that's kinda cool.

Anyway, great chapter! I can't believe how long it is! I took me awhile to read it. Not that I'm complaining.

Yeah, a lot of people love my name. Not that I'm complaining. I always love to see a fan of my name.
DaakuKitsune chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
*dances for joy at the update* Yay! The chapter rocked! -~!

Bwahaha~! Yami wuvs Yuugi! Bakura wuvs Ryou! Seto wuvs Jou! I can't wait for more!

Blerg... sorry this review isn't too good, I'm all stuffed up and having a hard time doin stuff. But I adored the chapter! I din't think it was boring at all. *shakes head* Nope. _ Again, can't wait for more!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
Serena:Wow...great chapter! And you are going to put in fluffiness? Yay! Fluffy cuteness and sweetness! I'll be waiting for your update.
Alias Mesi chapter 7 . 11/13/2005

..It's Mists, BTW. I got my own pen name! The story in my bio is on haitus right now though (I have a few chapters written in Word) because I have no idea where I'm even going with it, so I started a new one which I DO have more ideas for)

Yami: Finally. Laziest being ever, I tell you!

Mists: . Possibly...