Reviews for To Love a Hooded Snake
Sam chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I truly believe you are one of the funniest authors on this site. Keep up the good work.
xoxLewrahxox chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is very amusing! I have enjoyed reading this as it made me smile :D
Yesha Thorn chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
OMG that was soo funny! You should really continue with those weird ships! I was laughing so hard!

-Flower
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Stupid things are cool sometimes! Don't feel guilty and knock yourself out letting go of your worst instincts! I'm supporting you! What do you think of writing more stupid ships? Oh, come on! Other chapters up? (puppy eyes) Let me know if you don't feel like it, I'll try myself but probably it will just turn out awful! It's fun to take risks, though!
toohorsey4u chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
OMG. Great writing...not my type of story, though...lol...I will never look at Mr. Filch or Voldemort the same way ever, ever again...A strange, random story line, but GREAT job!
Kurachu chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
how funny?

i almost died laughing what an amazing shippage!
Natasha Shaitanova chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
uh, 50 points for originality? you could have made it longer and more intense for a bigger effect, but still. voldie and filch...i think i might even try this one out too X(
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I was just doing random pairings and I randomly clicked Argus Filch and Voldemort. I didn't expect to actually find any! Omg! I love crack pairings! Tell me how you thought this one up!
Mrs. Terwilliger chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Oh dear god, that was the scariest thing I have ever read. Laugh out loud funny, though.
OnlyAtNight chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Fuckn hell - I think I just pissed myself. Argus is such a spunk - I can see why old Tom wanted him (and his scrawny old cat).
Islander2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw! How sweet! No, it wasn't graphic (Could have even gotten away with K, really). I loved it! It wasn't terrible (Don't lie-tell everyone that it's wonderful!) And continue with the "stupid ships"-I love them, and write them all the time!
Briiiing chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That was so sweet! A triple wedding is so romantic *sigh*. I've always wanted to marry my cat, but my parents forbid it. They insist that I've got to find someone in my species. How dull...

So yeah... that was awesome.
Sam chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
when you're right, you're right... that was the worst piece of fiction that i have EVER read
Forsaken Elf chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
LMMFAO

This is the most absurd pairing in the world... yet strangely intriguing o_O

Wait... They "held hands for several days"? Don't you mean minutes... or am I missing something?

xD
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
The pairing and summary made me gag, the actually story made me laugh. Nice job for such a gross pairing.