Reviews for After All These Years
Why's this marked as complete when's it not, why would you not see your best friend for 20 years?
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 1/26
this is sort of sad! i wish you had explained in more detail as to what happened to Harry! he seemed so emotionless! what happened with him?
ahhhLOVE chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh qod.
Im qoinq to sound so pessimistic but... THIS is how i picture Harry after HPDH. i just... cant see him happy, married & lovinq life. Its so unfittinq of him & how much he's qone throuqh & how he should feel after everythinq. I love that you made him have a child because thats exactly what i wanted too. To have a child but not married (well technically he still is but you qet the point).

Loved it.
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Tragic story.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was great! But, seeing the way Harry was and the way he was acting kind of creeped me out. Great work!
OBseSs3D chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
That was good. Too bad you didn't keep going!
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* that was well written...i cried
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
oooh, i like it
Jestana chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Okay. That was interesting. Poor Harry. Twenty years is a long time, though, and it seems they didn't treat him very well. Nice work. (Tailkinker)
LordsBecca chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
::gasps:: First: Harry and Cho cannot get together, and IF they do, I will die. Second: Harry? Smoke? Sad? Depressed? ::sniffles:: THAT IS SO SAD! Once again you make me cry...and lemme tell you, I'm not a cry-baby. I don't cry. Then again...obviously I do. ::sigh::
Ppt1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Ooh, ouch. Acck, will there be a sequel?
ZONKOFRED chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
omg that was so sad ( poor Harry! *sob* But it was still really good!
muggle chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
nice story
EscapedPsycho chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
more please! can you email if you decide to bring out the next part as my author alert is full
Inscriffany chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Very well written. Though, in my own little world, I don't think Harry would be as cold as that...it almost makes me think he's turned to the Dark Side! I know he's gona through so much and it's amazing that he hasn't given in to Voldemort*GASP* yet. But I think Harry has too much good character, so when he reunites with his friends it would be a lot more emotional. That's my take anyway; and that's why they call it FAN fiction...