Reviews for What Could Have Been
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2012
so r u going 2 finish this & give it a happy ending or what?!(please give it a happy ending)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/22/2012
another ch.?
Sailor Panda chapter 21 . 7/10/2011
A very sweet story - nicely done!
lucian87 chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
Wow awesome story loved it!
JessicaJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This chapter seems a bit repetitive; too many adjective shovelled in, and commas not in the right places, which breaks the flow of the chapter. I'll read on, though you might want to have a beta
MewMewstreet chapter 21 . 7/7/2009
Wow, this story was really something. It just went on my list of best fanfics I've ever read (not exaggerating). I was obsessed with this story, haha. It was hard to peel away from it so I could do other things like eat or sleep. I like how you really made the pairing work and you didn't just, throw them together. I also love you're writing style, it inspires me. I wanted to say good job with this story and maybe I'll check out your others (if you have others, haha).
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 21 . 5/27/2009
I LOVED IT! It was so sweet! *sighs* Cid is my fave character in FF7 and this pairing was adorable. I was shocked that cloud was mostly the bad guy in this story but I cheered Cid on when they were at the Board Meeting lol. But it was a great story!
Anime-Romancer777 chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I've been reading this story and this chapter had me on the edge of my seat! I was like "Hit him again Cid! Teach that emo Chocobo butt what for!" lol It's a pretty good story and I never thought of pairing Tifa with Cid, It great!
AshmandaLC chapter 21 . 11/11/2008
I am truly sorry to hear about your significant other. know that i am going through the same pain. but feel pleased to know that your story is still a success in my eyes. it couldnt have had a better ending :) this was a lovely story that i wouldnt mind reading again! ;) keep up the great work!
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh! a great start!
chimare-hana chapter 21 . 9/16/2008
Oh my goodness. I absoulutely loved this fanfiction, fantastic! I am writing a Cid X Tifa Pairing FF now. Honestly I think you should make another Cid and Tifa fan fiction! With lemons perhaps?

;3 Yesh I am a big pervert.

But I loved this fanfiction and you got me into Cid/Tifa fan-fictions. Though there is rare amount of them.

Kudos to you!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
cid is so sweet, being all worried like that!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 19 . 6/4/2008
if it wasn't zippers, what would it be? velcro?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 18 . 6/4/2008
i love the descriptions of smells
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 6/4/2008