Reviews for The Light of Day
Eponine chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great job! People need to be kinder to Raoul and this is very well done.
And LesMisLoony, when I read the last part of your comment, I didn't even realize that I was signing out loud...
ParanoiaPoliticianDiva77 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw I love Raoul/Christine fluff. Theyre the best couple. Erik can burn in hell :

lol very nice 4/5

BroadwayyBelter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Aww how sweet! Raoul and Christine are the best.
ayruh chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OH! that was wonderful! I love the "delicate situation" thing. :D:D:D
StarMajesty chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wiltedviolets chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
This was so sweet. I love RC fluff. AND CHRISTINE IS BLONDE! [bows] YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK! You captured their characters well, too. I really like it!

Hikaru Hayashi chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh, they so rock together. Raoul and Christine Forever! _

And it's based off of Leroux? Yay! I loved that book to pieces. I was almost very sad when you brought up Phillipe (Oh, poor, poor Phillipe. T_T)

I love Raoul! He is so great; he's always so nice to Christine and willing to do anything for her. He just straight out rocks. (Vive le Vicomte! XD)

Okay, I belive I drank too much soda. XD Anyway, excellent job. I love R/C fluff. This goes on my faves list. Nice work.

Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Beautifuly written. I love that you stayed strictly Leroux
Robin The Boy Wonder chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Yay! Raoul and Christine forever!
Kchan88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Oh, this is beautiful, simply wonderful. I think that you reflect Raoul's thoughts and feelings perfectly. You also reflect the love that Raoul and Christine share perfectly. I love this! It is so nice to find fics that honor Raoul, I love him so much! Yay for the Vicomte! Great one shot!
KChan88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I absoulutely love this story! It is marvelous. I love the relationship between Christine and Raoul, and you wrote it perfectly. I personally love Raoul and Christine, and I appreciate this fic. It is adorable and romantic. The thoughts and feelings ofthe characters reflect their personalities perfectly. You really put alot of thought into this, good job.
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Oh my goodness gracious. How incredibly sweet and beautiful! Ickle Raoul... it was perfect! AH! Favorites list, you know.

One thing: "The touch of her skin, the sound of her voice, the gaze in her eyes"

At the touch of your hand, at the sound of your voice, at the moment your eyes meet mine..."

Mitsu Chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
that...was...beautiful. good job!
Theatre Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Beautifully writen. Your diction and your style is perfect. A sweet monment between Christine and Raoul.
LibraryShade chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Ah, i appreciate the Raoul and Christine pairing, and how well you stuck to the Leroux novel!

Bravo, i wish there was more to come , so long as that child was REALLY Raoul's and not named Christian... :)