Reviews for Swamprat
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is a very funny introduction for Salazar. Nice work! I also like his reasoning behind it.

“When did griffins get doors?” I particularly liked this.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Brilliant! I love your interpretation of Salazar. And the thought of Dark wizards running away with pink hair almost made me fall of my chair :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really like how Sal plays with his visitors... I love the idea of Salazar being a prankster! And I like how much patience Godric has before retaliating in kind. He does have such a noble streak...

Fun read. Good story.
forgot password chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Could the Weasley - clan be descendants of Slytherin

(red hair, pranksters, but also very ambitious)?
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Haha, nice story. Kinda reminds me of the Star Wars scene where Luke first meets Yoda
TheNotedMusician chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
hey! this is REALLY good! the speech/wit is amazing, and the story is extraordinarily unique! keep writing!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That was a great start to what was rumored to have been a great friendship for a time. Thanks for the insight.
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very different take on Salazar, and a very pleasing one. I like it. Don't often see him with red hair, and to have a pranking attitude ... it amuses me, and it makes for a certainly interesting concept. Thank you for posting!

F & N
SSC chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love this fic. It's funny, and Salazar is just perfect!
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very good!
rabid lola chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
*snicker* your portrayal of Salazar is interesting. And original. And actually it could be very true. No one's ever said Slytherin was a stuck-up, gloomy wizard. :D i'm in the process of reading Moon and Stone, and thoroughly enjoying it. keep it up!
Kazaera chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ack! I didn't notice you had another fic up!

I really, really love it. Salazar's practical jokes, Godric's retaliation, Salazar's reasons for living in a swamp... Doors indeed!

Funnily enough, when you said Gryffindor changed his hair back, I thought he was a Metamorphmagus. Which would, I suppose, be a rather original idea. But still!

Do we know the rabbit lady?

Once again, absolutely lovely fic. I can't think of anything else to say, so I'll just repeat that.
Big Dave chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
i love all your fics and this is no exeption id love some more of this. just one question are you ever gonna write any more "stepbrothers" fics? id love to read how it went between Tom and his father
Viper Redhead chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
HEeheehehee! that was so neat! I like how you did Sal. kinda like yoda in stars wars. is this a one shot or are you going to write more? I personally think this would be a great story, but hey. your choice. But it was so funny!
All Canadian Kid chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh.. I like it. It's good... I haven't read many good founders fics myself. I like how you don't over-detail it.. but you don't under-detail it... if that makes sense?

I'll keep my eye on this. :)