Reviews for Alternative Medicine
aic89 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Mie779 chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Clever writing Technic... one can decide who is getting the massage... never seen it done like this... will have to try this out in a fic some day... nice short story...
AryYuna chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Aww, that's so cute 3
I love the way you portray Logan, with his issues and insecurities, and doing so in non-angsty way is something I had never found before. Sweet! You are great with both dramatic and funny moments. And Bling in Max's pose is wonderful XD

Funny and sweet. Beautiful, as always!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Like the end. you had no idea who was giving the massage.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Mentioned almost-finished review from yesterday:

(Sorry, just me, needed something to fic-obsess about)

This is dealing with Logan’s issues in such an amusing but affectionate, deep but not angsty (which is quite rare) way, always makes me smile and want to hug Logan at the same time. The idea of Logan having to sneak out in his own apartment and despite all of his considerable stubbornness being unable to really resist Bling’s and Max’s plans is so much fun to read.

"And suddenly he found that his bullheaded pride had him pulling up into place on the table, despite his protests about going ahead with this.

"'re not?" He tried, meekly.

"You're running me off!" She exclaimed, well past disbelief to indignation.

"...oh, c'mon, Max, why would I want to..."

Ah, the powerful Eyes Only acting with all the unpredictability of an unsettled teenager puzzling poor Max, topped by pure shipperness and poor, puzzled Bling finding Logan in such new and unexpected circumstances.

Nothing like good fic (with food) to clear a brain.
TigrouAngel chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Favorite sentences:

"Once that happened, his vote was pretty well ignored" Poor Logan...

"checking supplies so often depleted by do-gooder Logan's free distribution to those who came to him, in need" I love the way you show us a little more of Logan in little dependent clauses like this.

"n a pose that, if Logan hadn't been in the middle of the mood he was fighting, he would find amusingly parallel to one Max often struck in similar situations." I can so imagine that. Underlines their similiar stubborn attitude when it comes to Logan.

I love how the passages in italics show us how Max's physical presence affects him.

"for whatever reason, slowed her movements and stared down at his leg, carefully turning her hand to gently stroke the quiet foot..." Sigh, what a wonderful scene.

""Oh, damn it, Max..." he whispered, rocking forward on one arm as he raised his hand to cup her jaw in his palm, tenderly, as he sat a little straighter and pulled her face toward his with the gentlest of effort and smallest of tremors, brushing his lips across hers, carefully taking a kiss, moving to kiss her more deeply, moving with her as her arms went around him to pull him close, bringing his supporting arm off the table to circle her waist, moving his hand from her jaw to cradle the nape of her neck, their kisses hungry from being too-long denied. "Stop asking me that..."

Sorry, but I had to quote the whole section. LOVE IT.
Maria656 chapter 2 . 9/4/2005
Loved it!
I.O.W.A chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
Me Like Muchly.

Thank You!
Dangel29 chapter 2 . 12/13/2004
Don't stop the story now it getting very good.
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
i want more...

Loved that chapter, really cool. but now, can you continue it, or are you gonna just stop there?
Zassa chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Nice story. Funny and romantic, just the way I like it. I have read all your stories during the last days and you are a very talented writer.
Me chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
But the questions is; did you write it with Logan receiving first the massage or Max being first? To tell you the truth, I thought Logan was the one massaging Max at first. Now I'm not sure:o)
Me chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
AU indeed but very nice nonetheless. Love shipper fic the best!
orca589 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
brilliant two Chapters really loved the playing around before they got busy.

This would have fitted right in to the show keep it up off to read another story.
idlehands452 chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
awesome, glad you decided to continue with this, you did an excellent job