Reviews for Where Has My Heart Gone?
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading the first two installments of this trilogy. It is actually very difficult to find well-developed prose that pertains to the franchise on this site. Though, given how long ago this story was written I guess there never will be a third installment. It's a shame because I am sure it would have been a thoroughly enjoyable read.
Z chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Kami Takai chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That'a good fic. I love the way you protray bass' feelings. Lol. and you have read the manga. ISN"T IT AWASOME! I need to watch the anime more. I stopped watching (don't laugh) at 50. Bass was consummed by the virus beast and Megaman and turn 'Bugstyle' in order to kill it. and yes, I do hate the way NT warrior makes Bass the reincarrnation of Pharoman. Your writing skills are top-noch! Keep it up.
Karley chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This was really good! You should write another one to go with these two.

And - do netnavis have blood?
Hanaby chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Poor Forte-sama T.T is a great story, I hope you continue soon, be attentive, good job )
Miz'ri-Chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I Reread it at had to review again (Ilove it that much) Something I didn't metion, All the sources I've checked say that only ten years passed since Forte left Scilab, where did you find out it was twenty years?
Miz'ri-Chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aww! I love how you brought Gospel back into the picture. Don't worry about me being upset about you calling him Gospel instead of Treble, I never did like the name Treble, and I always referr to the Gospel Megavirus as Gospel when I write! And Who is this caine Guy anyway?can't wait to read the last part!

Miz'ri-chan loves you
Dragonmaster01 chapter 1 . 12/18/2004

*Patpats Bass*

At least he found a friend, and that's all that matters.
katz640 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I'm really enjoying your Bass fanfictions. It's hard to find a good fanfiction of him. I'm looking forward to reading your next one. n_n
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Yay Gospel! Please write the next one soon XD
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Cool story! :) Very exciting, touching and intriguing. :) The uses of the song was a nice touch too. :) Congratulations on yet another cool story! :)
Kyogre chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Very nice. I'm glad you're writing more on this. I can't remember if I reviewed your previous story... I'm awful... Anyway, there isn't enough good fanfiction about Bass/Forte out there. And Gospel too... Gospel's hell to draw though. But had it really been twenty years? I hadn't heard that before... Seems like a very long time. I know that thirty years before, there had been no Net. Oh well, whatever. Keep writing!
dalodia chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Bass's characterization needs some help, and the the mention of him slipping is inaccurate because he floats. Otherwise, this trilogy is turning out well.
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
_ I like it! Wow...that was awesome...i'm more of a YuGiOh fan so this sorta reminded me of some characters. Seto is like Bass and Tea is sorta like Roll and Yugi is like Megaman. I don't know a lot about Megaman but I'm starting to like Bass. _ yeah...i'm totally insane.

Keep on going with the YuGiOh and Megaman fics!