Reviews for Mewthree
Joe Orsini chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
If Mewthree had a Pokédex entry, it'd be a Generation X Pokémon with the number 1357 and the following (if it made its way into the Pokémon TCG):

"It is said that this Pokémon is unstoppable. It has the DNA of Mewtwo and other types of Pokémon"

Ht.: 7'11"

Resistance: Dragon (-40)
Retreat cost:
Lv. 99
ASH ketchum the 1st chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
WILL ASH BECOME MEW4? MEWTWO IS FURIOUS AT MEWTHREE AND IS GOING TO KILL MEW HER SLEEP
ASH ketchum the 1st chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
mewthree mewtwo is well you know
steelrocks chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
too short
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
what the fuck
dinoman94 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
He got kissed by Misty, I understand that, but Jesse, Idid not see that coming.
Anonymous pokefan chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Um it could be better written but I like the story idea.
Bob chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
GREAT
readeradv chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
I would tell Misty to go to hell, but I don't want that b- around here (my moms house).

Don't forget Gary's first onscreen defeat was in Viridian Gym.
readeradv chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Ugh... 2 of my least favorite ships here.

BTW, J2 remember that event, too.
kitsune07 chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Great story! I'm sorry, but I have to admit, I really thought this was gonna be a lame story cause it had ANOTHER mew clone in it. But I was VERY wrong. This was an great story. Guess I shouldn't judge a story by the title. Keep up the work on your stories!
Tempest86 chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
Very good job. Keep up the good work.
Tempest86 chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
I liked it where Jessie kissed Ash on the cheek. It should've been the lips, though, but this was a good chapter.
Psycho Pumpkin chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
u r such a dumbass. thats what they did in the 1st poke movie (duhh) and that is so gay,mewthree, what the hell is that!
Shun Usagi chapter 6 . 11/8/2004
You know to be honest the ending wasn't all that good,you could've made the story longer and add new twists to the story...I think you were either bored doing this story or lost inspiration..in the beggining it was good but like i said the ending was short and quick,you can do a better job you know,well that's my opinion...