Reviews for Bounty on a Bunny
sbartist357 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Wow, this was an awesome story! I'm sad that it had to come to an end (although we never got to read the confrontation Bugs Buggy would most likely have with Daffy Duck for trying to kill him and all). :( Anyways, the dialogue, word choice, and humor were completely on-target; you captured Bugs' natural charm and wit perfectly. I really hope you keep writing stories! :)
SailorPtah chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
This is so good. The character voices and the different worlds' cartoon physics are all spot-on. (What I wouldn't give for someone to animate the whole thing, Roger-Rabbit-style.)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Please do another chapter. These were funny to read. I'd love to see who goes up against Bugs next. :)
pinkperson chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I was skeptical at first, but this is pretty good so far. Enjoyed the Bugs, Daffy and Elmer scene very much; it was clever. And you write them in character really well, too.

I'm interested to see what cartoon characters Daffy will meet and sic on Bugs :P
GammaTron chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Huh? You mean you're not making anymore chapters?
BookRose chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
How can you say this is complete when Ch.7 says "Next Chapter" coming? I hope you change your mind. This is too good to stop at just 7.
kraken5 chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
AH

THIS IS AWESOME!

MORE MORE MORE!

Um, please?
Blackdex chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
heh, peter griffon? personaly, i think Deadpool would be a nice touch.
BookRose chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Oh please please PLEASE update! I really really like this story. I'd held off reviewing hoping that you'd keep writing for the joy and sheer hilarity of it but I suppose not. So I'm sending a reivew. Hopefully it'll revive this undoubtedly phenomenal story and bring that next chapter up. See ya then!

~BookRose~
Maniac SwordBreaker chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
What can I say? Very smart, very hilarious, and very well-written. My favorite one is the LOTR chatper. Can't wait for more of this insane lunacy.
McKay chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
This is awesome! You've got every character's voice down perfectly! I do hope there's more to come!
Adrian Tullberg chapter 7 . 6/6/2005
Great stuff.
psychobunny410 chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
That's awesome that Pinky and the Brain got into this. Daffy will never win with what ever he throws at Bugs.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 7 . 3/30/2005
Cool! Update soon please! Ja ne! And think about my last suggestion.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
I love Pinky and the Brain! It was my favorite show of all time! Then those idiots at the televison station took it off the air...grr. anyway, hehe...I can't wait for the next chapter.