Reviews for Road Trip
Wolverine9289 chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Great story. I loved it.
jinxgirl chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Very intense. I loved it. Wes was trying so hard to be a gentleman lol. very very well done and quite hot lol
jinxgirl chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
Lol I never would have thought Faith could do a sappy countdown, girl is full of surprises. They really do make a great team...and Wes and FAith, two of my favorite and hottest characters, who could resist them, seriously?
jinxgirl chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I absolutely love Wes/Faith pairings and you write them very well, I've been reading this and so far it's equally amusing and touching. I LOVED when Faith was changing in the car and they got all tangled up- hot- and funny- and I loved when Wes brushed her hair back adn it almost made her cry, it seems like something they both would do. I can't wait to read more of your work.
missingviolet chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
really wish that wes and faith did get their happily ever after
Kiwikatipo chapter 12 . 11/26/2006
I don't know why but that story brought tears to my eyes. It had such a sad ending. Why couldn't they have been together? sob sob.
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 12 . 5/20/2005
gawd I loved that story...such a shame how it had to end, how bad Wesley turned out in the end.

I was a bit confused with the first few chapters but realised after a while what was happening, such as shame it had to be faith who had to kill him...but then again i could kind of imagine it after what she did to him in season one.
J chapter 11 . 3/22/2005
I would definitely like a sequel, most of your stuff, including Guardians, which surprised me, is very good.
J chapter 12 . 3/22/2005
SPOILERS for readers

THAT was a very, very good story. I was totally guessing at the identity of a few mysterious people, but not because you didn't describe 'em well, and I was surprised at who they turned out to be. I dug the mafia thing as a reason, I like the harsh yet sympathetic portrayls of all involved. Your Faith is very good. YOu can even cut down on the physicality, far as I'm concerned.

Um...how did the kid come about if she was barren? Was she lying? Or are we not supposed to know?
Miss American Pie chapter 12 . 3/14/2005
That so sad. The end of the road. No more Faith and Wes fluff. So very, very sad.
Miss American Pie chapter 11 . 3/14/2005
I feel bad that Faith can't have kids but at least Wes had consideration. Very good chapter. So much love and fluff.
Miss American Pie chapter 10 . 3/14/2005
They killed the demon! I hope they get a quiet night together! That would be very sweet.
Miss American Pie chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Faith's a clever little thing. You really have to watch her. I really like the snow fluff.
Miss American Pie chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
Wesley must have acquired some (cough, cough) new skills when he dated Lilah. Very good chapter.
Miss American Pie chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
Wow. My gosh, Faith my be getting really desperate and Wesley must be very happy. . .