Reviews for Love Letters
The Black Firefly chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Hi ! I agree, the novel is the best. I read it recently in english, althought I'm french and I found it was by far better than the manga.

Your fic is very interesting, thanks to your characterization of Kiriyama who isn't OCC (how impressive). The whole idea with Kirayama trying to write a love letter is so laughable !

I wish you'll write more!

(sorry for the (very) bad english)
Daughter Mestizo chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
What an unprecedentedly interesting view into Kiriyama's mind! I...I can hardly think of what else to say, other than that this was light and beautiful, in its way.

Altariel-Jaina chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I think this was very good...I like Kiriyama and Shuuya best out of all the class(AND Shinji, but who doesn't)and I liked the way you portrayed Kiriyama's , it's so nice to have a fic about the manga or book and NOT about the movie...why did they almost completely invented Kiriyama's character?Anyway, veyr good and would love to see a sequel or a fic like this one in the future
me chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
ok um theres a bit of a problem with kazuo being in that class if memory servers, he only met them on the island. But i'd really like to know what the letters said.
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I really liked this fic, though I would've liked to know what was in the letter. ... It was well written Kiriyama-centric, which is friggen *hard* to find. I love how Kiriyama reasons everything out, it's very in character. Go you!
I'm Still Sesh chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Very nice, I'd have to say. The characterization was perfect, and the ending was... cute, very cute. It made me smile.

Great work on this, especially for making it seem almost as though it could be a canon piece.
sashwizzled chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
That was very good! It's nice to see a BR fic that isn't either a remake or set in the movieverse, for one thing, and for another, you do it so well. Kazuo seems perfectly in character to me, as do Shuuya and Noriko. I the way you brought in a lot of the other characters was very fitting and well done as well.

Again, very good work, I like it! ::adds to favourites::
KuroiCho chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ha! I loved this! How... ermm.. cute? Yeah. The part when Kazuo decided he had to write the letter to another boy really made me smile. Aww. Heh. And the ending was just complete "aww".

I somehow started to wonder; how is it possible Kazuo hadn't received even one letter before? I mean, heck, that guy is one of the most good-looking guys in the class. The girls really are blind.