Reviews for Just a Normal Teenager
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i think im slightly scared at what is about where this might lead lol still...cant wait to see what happens next :D
GlaringEyes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Woo-hoo that's Sailor Moon S arc now! That's my favorite arc in the SW series. I'm glad that Serena has chosen Rowen over Darien. Rowen and her make a much more fitting pairing.

When your said the warlords were supposed to be dead, at first I did not understand, since at the end of "New Friends, New Enemies" the Ronins knew they were alive. But then I remembered that story has been re-written, so it is probably just one of the mismatches between the stories.

A suggestion I make is to describe more the scenes and put a separation line during scenario changes. It is difficult sometimes to know which dialogues are happening where.

Great job, Heroine of the Valley!
Lunalab chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I think Rowen and Serena are perfect for each other as the scouts are with their ronin warrior. I just wish someone would do a lemon between the scouts and their ronin warrior, especially one between Serena and Rowen. When will "Sailor Strata Moon" be up? I really want to read it. The Sailor Scouts and Ronin Warriors are perfect for each other.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
AW! This was cute.
Cat Demon chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
No matter how many times I read it, nor how old it is, I still love this story! Good Work!
Serenity Moon2 chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
You are right, it is Mugan School. And I do believe if is were Mistress 9 showed up. I haven't watched the series for awhile now, but I do have all of the series and the movies at home.

The protective "thing" that the Ronins made to protect Mia and Yuli, technicly looked like a star but they call it a circle. I don't think it really has a name. All I really remember is Ryo saying, "Form the circle!"
Raven chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
love the story, what happened about serena in a towel? lol it would have been funny if she detransformed somehow and she ended up in a towel infront of everyone! :-P so rowen can get undizzy or whatever and get blushy and angry and everyone else all blushy and the sailors can hit them and tell them to leave or something, it would put some comedy into it, since you put in the detail of her transforming while in a towel, might as well use it.

~*Aqua Angel*~

-AKA- Raven~*
Raven chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
i love your crossovers! and i totally think serena should choose who she wants. how many times has darien been mean, rude, uncaring, and an airhead to her? plenty! even with those stupid dreams, he should have flat out told her what was happening, instead thinking she wouldnt understand and "it was for the best" blah! besides rowen suits her pretty well! hehehe, i sure would love to be with him! lol ohh, and can you make a fanfic about trowa and serena? i think she'd be better with him than heero, since well, i just like trowa more than heero, but heero is second, so i like him too, lol...but i do have a better reason, he seems more siutable for her, and since she's all sunny and bright, and like able to make friends and everyone happy, she could make trowa happy... i've noticed all the time that you describe trowa with his green eyes as having a secret and being sad. and like i think it'd be funny and great to see serena in a circus! wouldnt you? raye seems more that heero, tempered girl. though, the heero and serena fics are good...if you do think about making a fanfic of my suggestion, please do contact me, so i know to look for it, i got a whole plot and events and title for it...okay, the title thing needs help :-P ~*Aqua Angel*~

-AKA- Raven~*
Sliver of Melody chapter 2 . 4/27/2002
hehe COOOL!
Anegel Vitriol Trinton chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
It's interesting. I agree with you with the whole 'lead your own life' thing. I love your RW/SM crossovers! I'd have to say that my overall favorite crossover couple is LitaSage, though.

Miami-Lu chapter 2 . 7/6/2001
I love your story,I think it was great,and that's good that you put rowen and serena,and not with Darien,I can't wait to see the other chapter when Serena and Rowen have a child too,but why don't you make them have twins instead of one,but don't get angry,I was just saying it would be cool.I mean not everyday they have ,nice story,bye.
angel of life chapter 2 . 6/4/2001 cute. I love it
Princess Usagi2 chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
like your story very sweet
adb chapter 2 . 3/5/2001
I knew you could'nt stop with just one chapter. Now your going onto other spinoff's. well it was good. i enjoyed reading it.
Ame chapter 2 . 2/28/2001
I LOVE IT! pleasepleaseplease get a new chapter out SOON!