Reviews for Bumblebee
Love chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Please please please post more chapters this is 2013
happyseaturtle chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
I love this story. I know it's been a few years but I would love for you to continue it.
ema321 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
okay, i know it's been a while but i was wondering if you were going to update this story. i'd really appreciate it as it is hard to find some good sydney/vaughn fanfiction. please let me know.

ema321
CherryBlackie chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
heh nice story...i knw its been like ages, bt plz cm back

amazing ;)
gaby47 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
this whole thing again is so sad! i read the other story the tears and i was so crying! its so heartbreaking that syd is sick again! u are so killing me! plis update! and i hope they tell vaughn the whole truth! hes going to find out sooner or later anyway so they might as well tell him! and love weiss hes like the best friend ever_!
littleweb chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
more please
ayesha-s chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
omg this is great! please finish the fic, can't wait to read more!
mcgowang chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
please update. I've been waiting for a new chapter for months. I really like this story and I hate not being able to finish a story so I hope you haven't abandoned it
Bec chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
This story is great.

please continue as soon as you can.
Mrs. Crosby87 chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
please update this story it has been on pause for too long!
blueirony chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
Hey...

Ok, so I truly think that this is one of the best fics ever. Trust me, I'd know since I've been an Alias fan ever since the first episode and have been reading fics for a very long time... I know most of the long fics posted around the Internet and this, along with This Tear, have to be among the best of them.

I've read This Tear at least ten times by now... the whole thing through, and no, I'm not joking... and everytime, it makes me cry... it's that touching. Do you remember me? I was the one who asked you to email Chapter 43 to me because didn't have the chapter posted properly for some reason.

Now, I've read Bumblebee about three times over and I'm begging you... PLEASE UPDATE. You don't understand how good your story is one someone has read the 43 chapters of This Tear and the 4 of this (ha, that adds to 47!)... you really don't. I'm a writer too, and I never understand why my readers get hooked onto my stories, but they do... and I'm sure you know that your fic has SOME sort of excellence about it.

I really hope that you update soon... the last update was on the 8th of April last year, and I know it has been eight months, but hopefully you'll sign into your email inbox tomorrow and find yourself a new review from for Bumblebee.

I'm completely and totally hooked onto this and I can't express how happy I would be if you decided to continue this.

Please...

~ JuJu (aka Bubbles)

Email:
likesdbb chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
please please update soon! it's getting so great and good! you have a talent!
mcgowang chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
I absolutely love this story. I really hope Vaughn doesn't find anything out until Sydney disappears when things go bad because she doesn't want anyone to see her at her worst like last time. Although, I hope you have Weiss go with her and then Vaughn has to try and find them. Are you planning to continue with this story? You haven't updated in basically 6 months. I hope you do because I really want to read the end of the story, its so good. You definitely have reader interest so keep writing.
SpokenFor chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
plleasse pleaesse pleeaasse pleaase pleasse update! pleaasse!
Sam chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Here's to hoping that you haven't given up! I really hope you didn't! Its such a good story. I am hooked! Write more please!

Cheers