Reviews for Salt Water
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Hmm u planning on continuing this soon?
i like this :3
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
no! u so need to write more of this story! im so caught up in it i wanna know what happens please!

Molly chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Hi. this has got to be one of the best stories i have ever read. keep up the good work and if Heero marries Relena im gonna kill Relena. HEEROXDUO FOREVER!
Youkai Girl chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
I love this story, and would love to see an update if possible. Keep up the good work!
aubergineonautumn chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
love the pace of your story & the Stubborn!Hero. Hm. Not updating for 'a while''s been about 9 months...X-Mas present for the fans would fit that definition.
Timcanpi chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Wonderful, simply wonderful. I want the wedding to be ruined by a sniper... aiming for relena of course, the Duo will have to comfort Heero in the aftermath *wicked grin* update soon please!
Virg chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
ARGH! i wana smack heero! WHY is he marrying relena? why do u have to be so secretive!

actually, i love that u've onli hinted that heero and duo were ogether, and with u not telling us WHY heero is now with relena...

but i STILL wanna know.. im itching to know What happened b/w heero and duo to make heero marry relena? PLEASE write more!
ahanchan chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Cool story! Please update again soon!
shini chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
it was really good i reckon u should update more often :P
Hellcat81 chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
God, I thought you died or something. x.x I've been waiting forever for this update. Usually I don't like lemons that much but I think this one fit well with the story flow. I really really like this story so please don't abandon it, alright? Pretty please! Btw silly Heero. . I still don't understand why the heck he's marrying Relena anyway. There has to be an ulterior motive. Did she blackmail him or something? She's a politican after all. ;)
JAC chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Always looking forward to reading a chapter of this story. I've never left a msg/review before for this particular story but after I found it awhile back I've bookmarked it and waited for the chapters to come up.

I defently love the situtation that heero and duo were thrown in. And how you're playing it out is something that I want to keep reading to see what happens next. The delima that Duo is in is just wrenching to the heart and makes it all the better to read. _

Can't wait for the next chapter when it comes up.
Kusje chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
You need to like hit and punch heero over and over .I Love the keep it up!
KawaiiTenshi27 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
::sniffsniff:: i really wanted to cry when i read that. i hate you! no. i hate relena. ::hunts bitchy blonde princess down and beats HER to a bloody pulp before leaving her to die a miserable death of blood-loss alone, watching thru a window as heero and duo cuddle:: there, that's better. anyway, it better end happily for duo and heero, cuz they BELONG together. maybe quat and tro and fei will realize that sumthing has to be down, and they'll kill relena so 'ro can be w/ duo, or maybe 'ro will kill her himself? please? hmm. well, thanx for updating, i'v been waiting for AGES, but u hafta update AGAIN and SOON! none of this "it will be a while" nonesense. understand? lol please update soon? i'll make u cookies if u do! so SOON. ok? ::huggles::
Dark Kaizer Ken-Wolf chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
wow! glad u updated! couldn't wait for this!

brilliant chapter, really enjoyed reading this! totally awesome!

i agree with u, heero is a total idiot!

hope heero does get together with duo!

great chap!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Duo-js chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
I like this story alot, but there is one little problem... I have no more chapters to read and I didn't see "the end"! SO, what I am getting at is...would it be possible to finish this story? I would really like to know what else is going to happen. I like how this story goes in depth and I am looking forward to Lemons and a happy ending. Please continue, it's been months! I can't wait anymore~! LOL.

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »