Reviews for Long Hair in the Gundam
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
lolz!
Tatsuko chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Amen to that!

i have long hair, and alot of people dont think much of it, but when they're behind me in line, and i turn to fast, they get mad at me for the whiplash.

I love this fic! its realistic to the max! he he he, loved it XD
Freefall chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
This was awesome! Rock on long hair dudes and dudettesA!
vega-lume chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
very funny, I love both parts of this fic!
Akani chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Oh, this was so true! I've never had hair down to my knees, it's only been close to my waist, but it's enough! My hair's thick and frizzy, and every summer, I get it cut to my shoulders, then I miss it and grow it out, then it's too hot, so I get it cut again, and the cycle goes on and on! But enough of my personal life, this fic was so funny, and really well-written, and I'm glad there's another chapter!
inky.pinky.106 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Perfectly observed! The bugbears of haircare and overlong hair have intrigued you I can tell! I like your style too...can I have it? I'll return it in fairly good condition...
Ra-Dragonmaster chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
CONGRATS ON A GOOD AND FUNNY FIC!

i laughed my head off! literally!
Moogie Moe chapter 2 . 12/17/2004
Nice! I like it
Yasir the stoic chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
This story is great. At this time i am atually trying to grow my hair...it takes forever!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Hahahaha!

whew. That was just so funny!

sadly though it is true, long is a bitch. I have long hair- to my butt only, but it is a pain. My hair must be physic too, though since I could never ever cut it. I hate people with no-fizzy hair, so me and Zechs should start Hair-Frizzers Anonomous.

I love this, becouse, well it's just so /true/.

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari

P.S. Sorry I didn't sign in, I relized after I'd written this nice long review that I wasn't. Please though look me up.
Rahne4227 chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
I'm in a hurry, but I have to say, that was extremely entertaining! After reading some ofthe other fics up here, it's such a relief to see proper spelling, actual punctuation, and sentences that make sense. Also, the subject matter was absolutely perfect! Keep em coming, and thank you for paying attention to the little things!
Yasei Raiden chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
ROFLMFAO! Priceless, perfectly priceless! I know exactly what that is like, having long hair...actually, I'm trying to grow it out past my butt. *coughs* Maybe...

This is SO going in my favorites list! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Really made my day. _

~Yasei
ahanchan chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Cool story! It was very humorous!
Keiran chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I love this story. I giggled out loud when I read it too! Finally an ounce of truth in the forest of Duo-and-his-hair stories! My own hair is in a braid down to my waist 24/7 (excluding brushing and washing), and while I manage to care for it on my own, I can be quite often found picking stray hairs out of everything (ie. jacket's, socks, shoes, bed, floor, sink, food...).

Not to mention the small fuzzy creatures on the carpet. *shudders*

Hugs, girl! It was great!