Reviews for Wanderers
Good job man
Really chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
This SUCKS
ArkAngel1179 chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
Convenience... A major part of this story that really watered down the atmosphere of the story was most likely the "Hey, let's do this" and then they'd do it. The beginning chapter, where everything was set, had a part in this as well. Now, I do understand that setting up the story and not dragging things on but a good sum of the story was really killed for me by not adhering to the emotional aspects of things-atleast for a longer period of time. For instance, Naruto was just deemed an S class missing nin and he instantly feels the need to run. Then on his way he meets Gaara and Temari where he asks them if they want to travel with him since they have nothing better to do... Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy! Naughty! No...no... Sure, you show this later on, but the feelings should have been weighing on his mind the instant he was running from Konoha! Not to mention his attitude when he asks Gaara and Temari... huh.

Okay, my rant is done, you have a good story that needs work, but other than that. Beautiful story with a satisfying ending!
Crystal M. Key chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Awwww, that was cute. Fast-paced, but I liked it a lot. Thanks!
MrTheTributer chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ending was super nice!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Great story! Luved it! glad that Naruto didn't die.
Darkfirelight chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
lol, good humour, the first chapter made me laugh my ass off,

I think its funny how you make it appen all at once, not that I'm really one totalk, lol;

"18 year old Uzumaki Naruto held a blood kunai in his hand while standing under the rain. It was drenched with the bloody of 50 civilians of Konoha. They had been on his nerves that night. It happened after he left the ramen restaurant. 50 guys started following Naruto while he was going home and said things to provoke him.

“Hey demon boy, leave this village, no one wants you. Go die you freak. Demons aren’t welcome in Konoha.”

“You’ll never become a Hokage.”

“I can’t believe you have friends. Who’d want to be friends with a demon.”

The insults kept coming until Naruto’s anger just burst. The 50 villagers charged at him with any type or weapon or tool. The seal which trapped the kyuuni in Naruto was breaking. The Kyuubi’s charka was leaking from Naruto and a red charka could be seen. The men started to panic, but Naruto rushed towards them with a kunai. They tried running, but they couldn’t run far from Naruto. When it was all over, Naruto held his bloody kunai. He dropped his kunai and started trembling.

He looked at his bloody hands. “What have I done?” Naruto said.

“You! What happened here?” an ANBU asked.

“I didn’t mean to. It just happened.” Naruto tried to explain.

“You killed them all?”

“No. It’s not like that. I didn’t mean to.”

“Don’t make excuses murderer. I always knew you’d end up killing someone in Konoha.” The ANBU said as he drew his sword. He jumped and swung his sword at Naruto but Naruto dodged and pushed his kunai into the heart of the ANBU ninja. Naruto couldn’t believe what he had done. He had just killed an ANBU.

“I have to run. If I don’t, I’ll be executed.”

In the hidden village of sand, a very similar event was occurring. Gaara was standing in the middle of the street with his brother, Kankurou, and his sister, Temari. Gaara was being tormented by the villagers. Then a large mob came and tried to kill him, but the sand automatically killed them. The Kazekage came to the scene with all the jounins and chuunins available.

“Gaara! You’ve killed them all. You’re no longer welcome in this village. Kill him!” The kazekage ordered."
Xtremo3000 chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
Hi

I really liked your fic. Loved it in fact.

I hope you update it soon.

Keep it up.

Well Done. - X3
lil' Stoner chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
you're stories a little bit fucked up, man. if you would've had this happen when they were kids, then it'd be okay. but dude, gaara killed on a daily basis in suna, and after the chuunin exams I'm pretty sure gaara became the new kazekage. I'm definately thinking you should rewrite it and start from before the chuunin exams.
cloudKKK chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
cool.. snakemanda
The Soul of A Warrior chapter 13 . 2/29/2008
The story was really good. Few things though. I felt it was å little rushed(the temari and naruto thing) but that's Ø with me. I also would have put in what happened to the whole akatsuki organization after the 4 years.

And I noticed just å few spelling errors. But nobody is perfect.

But all in all. It was å great story.
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 13 . 2/4/2008
The last chapter seems to be glitched, other than that, it's a well written story. Good job.
FF chapter 1 . 12/10/2007