Reviews for A Thorough Study
laufeyson23 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Note: During a speech, Warren G. Harding (the 29th US President) accidentally mispronounced the word "normality" and said "normalcy" instead. America, in an attempt to cover up their shame made "normalcy" an actual word.

You used "pseudo-normalcy" in the third paragraph and I thought I'd tell you this lovely little fact, mainly because it's a huge pet peeve of mine and I can't even. On a scale of one to even... I can't.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Isn't Roy a bit too quick with just one or two thrusts? I always imagined him to be a man of stamina, and yet... FUCKING PREMATURE EJACULATION ; A ;
stinaweena chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This was really well written and pretty hot, but I just wanted to say that I feel like when Ed first kissed Roy, it felt a little bit rushed and maybe you could've put in hints that he wanted to kiss him, like staring at Roy's lips or wondering how his mouth would feel against his. Something along that line. Other than that, this was a really great story :)
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I really enjoyed this!
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
LIKE! This is amazing and so well written :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
A little detached-feeling, and rushed. It would have worked better with this story to slow down a bit and really draw your descriptions and dialogue out, I think. I did laugh at the part where Ed had decided he'd infiltrated, and now it was time to blow sh-t up. XD And I liked the idea that Ed was studying Roy in order to seduce Roy. LOL
merlioske chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
ech... dis was AMAZING! loved it to bits and pieces and omg but you're so amazing! ok, stopping with the rant now xD awesum job u did here, do keep it up :)
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
So cute :]]]
spinninground chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was like... chocolate fondue over a tea light. Quiet and delicious. I particularly liked the mood you set up from the beginning, and the night air I could practically feel moving through Roy's house.
Akako-sama chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
What a yummy lemon :3
warmiko69 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was awesome. Love the story, the stalking, and this pairing

I would totally like to know Roy's side of this story,

Very cute and well written Plus, lemon is a bonus, fufufufufu

again very good story, cuz I printed it out on paper
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Thus marks my first FMA fanfic. Thanks for sharing.
Lunas' Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
~puts hand on forehead~

hey u probably shouldn't have wrote that now,everyone will be thinking you're trying to get them to seduce the colonel

~fan girls whine~

I think they kinda like that idea

Hahahaha you totally have to be blushing!

alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved. It. I'd totally like to know Roy's side of this. Lol. Anyway, this was awesome. You compared alchemy...I can't get over that one...priceless! It was so appropriate though. I loved that. This was a great fic! Good work!

Peace Out! _