Reviews for Old Wounds
drama-freak-csim chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
I loved it, plz plz plz write another fic
Girl in a White Dress chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
I love it. What a way for Joyce to find out about them ::grin:: And "Terrorists never seemed to care whether it was Saturday morning and she wanted to sleep in" has to be one of the best opening lines I've ever read.

Mel
Cynthia chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Great Chapter! Please, keep going.
drama-freak-csim chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
Great chapter, hope you post the next one soon
Girl in a White Dress chapter 4 . 12/9/2004
'What are you wearing?'

'My 'I heart Kilmer' t-shirt, of course.'

'Of course, not to burst your bubble there, Frankie, but most people have figured out that we used to have a thing. The fact that we share a last name might have tipped them off.'

How much do I love these lines ::grin:: Great chapter, great banter, general all-round greatness. Looking forward to more.
Leila chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
I can't wait for more! Please post asap!
Cass chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
LOVE the story so far. Hope you finish it.
princess hunny bee chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
i like it a lot, but for the record, when you spell 'divorcee' with two e's it's feminine. Kilmer would be a divorce with an accent on the e. yeah i know i'm a geek.
Cynthia chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Please, post soon!

Great story!
Felicia chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
This is getting better and better! I like Kilmer's mom and the conversation was very believable.

Felicia
Emma chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
Kilmer and Frankie need to be together!
Alicia Kembrey chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Well written, can't wait for the next chapter/s.
freitazal chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
the interaction between frankie and kilmer is great , but there will be a plot with action in the backround to create more drama or angst and if so it will be based in one of the episodes or not?
Girl in a White Dress chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Very cool beginning. I'm looking forward to more soon.

Mel
selanc chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Hee. I loved Cambodia - it had me literally squeeing in my seat - and your fic is making me squee *more*. I'm thoroughly enjoying it and am completely lovin' Kilmer's mum.

Can't wait for the next chapter.