Reviews for Half Breed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Omg.
I teared up a little.
Esinahs chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good job with this story and all. The scenarios were detailed, creative and very well written.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
*starts to cry*

Oh god, Inuyasha . . .
Chickka chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is so sad. I feel sorry for Inuyasha. He is so cute! Especially his ears! Nice story btw _
Sachichan16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
WOW! this is riveting! I hope that you continue it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
*sniff* bless him. that was so beautifully written!
Danica Blake chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
I think i'm speechless. No, wait-my Irish blood won't fail me today. That was bloody awesome-incredible-ridiculously good. WOW. I've never been a big fan of Inuyasha fics-I'm more of a Sess fan(atic)-but this kicked ass and has to go to my favs. list.
Shidoni8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Great story and I really liked it! Really nice to see your veiw of how Inuyasha was as a pup and to see when he decided to become a demon. Great job!
Acey Camui chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This was very cute! And kinda dark, but I like dark. This was nice, I really like it...
issues09 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
that was a really good story
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I love this story! You really did a good job on it! I would love to see like a sequel to it or something!It's really great on how you gave the detail on how Inuyasha felt in his past between the humans and the demons. I hope you give in a thought of making a sequal perhaps? _
Gemini-inu chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
very nice story and i like how you developed inu's character it really fits
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I can imagine that shortly after these instances, Inutaishu was killed, and so was Izayoi. It makes sense why his character became what we know so well in the series and manga. A very nice read.

QueenTatooine
josh chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i loved it i cryed at th end i thought he cut his ear of