Reviews for The Best Time of the Year
Kage Kui chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i liked it it was nice
Bree chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh my gosh...That was so good. I never would have thought of that story line, but it makes so much sence. Poor Naruto. My cat is looking at me funny because I'm about to cry. Thank you for puting this story up.
kiki chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw. How cute. I loved the way you had Naruto dressing up in his costume and then spinning in it with glee. He was so happy. And they all acted so cute too. Great job with this one.
heaven's-myth chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aw! that was so cute!
Chevy Nova chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
OMG. That was THE best Naruto one shot I have have ever read. You are now on my favorites list. Your writing style is perect and you managed to get everything just so, it was unbeleivable. :)
The Prime Minister chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Wow, this is a super-cute story! I agree, there are so many overdone Christmas stories, and a lot of them have the same plot. But, Halloween is the perfect holiday for Naruto- you really hit upon something sharp when you realized it was the one day a year he could move around without being noticed and therefore could act like a normal kid without being shunned. I also thought your depiction of little kids was good, and I liked the way you described their costumes. Thanks for writing such a great holiday fic!
angel007 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
this is just so sweet. not mushy but enough for me to be carried away with the story. i like the fact that you're not giving away too much details. it really is always better to show than to tell. naruto as a (cute) ghost! aw!
ITSAME chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Aw this was really cute and sweet, but it was also kind of sad because you know that if Naruto had taken off the ghost costume then no one would've told him he looked cute or given him candy. :(

I love the Ichiraku ramen man. He's always so nice to Naruto.
Calendar chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That actually kinda made me cry... that the Ichiraku guy made sure that no one would chase Naruto away by telling Naruto not to tell anyone who he was. That's so... SAD. I love the Ichiraku guy now. He made Halloween good for Naruto... and Naruto didn't even know it.

It IS the perfect holiday for a kid. And squee! Naruto got lots of candy!
boredathome chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
haha...wut a cute fic. reminds me of my friend's little cousin and wanting to look tough but seriously, he was in a fuzzy tiger suit, how tough can you get?...anyways, this is a great story which establishes naruto's crush on like that pairing don't you?...wished you'd put hinata in there, that way it could also explain her crush on him..haha..if she was sitting next to him or something...o wells, hope you write more fics like theses P
BlueDragonGirl1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I like Halloween stories, and this one is particularly good. I hope you come out with a Naruto's Christmas.
ArrowOfHikaru chapter 1 . 10/31/2004